Tomodachi Life General Discussion

guys im really close to dating beyonce.
both me and her have asked "what do you think about me and (me or beyonce)" and i put perfect and they both said they wanna become closer im really excited

Can miis propose if they're both "kids"? They're dating and it says "Let's Get Married!" on the relationships screen.

i just want my crush to propose to me in game
(and to just admit he likes me in real life instead of us shamelessly flirting lmao)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kids can't get married. Age them up to adults and then they can.

Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says that I can't change their birthday since they're in a relationship! :(

i just want my crush to propose to me in game
(and to just admit he likes me in real life instead of us shamelessly flirting lmao)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says that I can't change their birthday since they're in a relationship! :(

Guess you'll have to wait until they're actually 18. Or just break them up.

Ah I don't wanna break them uppp
What happens when one mii turns 18 and they're in a relationship?

Can miis propose if they're both "kids"? They're dating and it says "Let's Get Married!" on the relationships screen.

The miis can propose if they're kids. After the proposal, they will give you an age-o-matic and ask you to turn them into adults. The marriage will then happen normally.

The miis can propose if they're kids. After the proposal, they will give you an age-o-matic and ask you to turn them into adults. The marriage will then happen normally.

Yeah I was just about to say that

By the way is you avatar rin in the song death should not have taken thee?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Link just proposed but I messed it up

Okay! I guess RNG just hasn't done it's magic yet lol
I tried giving them an Age-O-Matic before and they said they were happy the way they were

Yeah I was just about to say that

By the way is you avatar rin in the song death should not have taken thee?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Link just proposed but I messed it up

Yeah, it's from "Death Should Not Have Taken Thee"

I almost ruined Miku's proposal, she only had one heart left, lol.

I'm scared I'm gonna screw up my proposal thingy
I couldn't figure out how to get them to go on dates so I gave them a buncha travel tickets hehe

Both of my married couples never went on dates. Miku and Ness got married 30 minutes after they started dating.

Some couples take longer though... Pikachu and Ralts started dating on Saturday, but they haven't gotten married yet.

One of them should propose soon, then. Both of the women if my two married couples said that in their relationship page, and a few minutes later, they proposed to their boyfriends.

Back