Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I only got 1 couple married ;-;

I found 2 people's super fav's
and 1 person's most hated food

A lot of my characters have tried setting each other up, and they've all gotten rejected

HELLS YEAH! :D
shake-it.gif

Can i get some screenie actions? ;)

Sure!! I just recently added you so as soon as something interesting happens i'll take a pic!!

If one of them are down in the dumps saying they're having problems with the relationship then you can tell them the relationship is doomed and such and they will break up^-^

Do you know if theres a clothing list im looking for all the cloths ingame im looking for female cloths that are skimpy.
And do you know if theres something close to a swimsuit for your mii when you unlock it.

Thanks

Do you know if theres a clothing list im looking for all the cloths ingame im looking for female cloths that are skimpy.
And do you know if theres something close to a swimsuit for your mii when you unlock it.

Thanks
Why do you ask this?

Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a certain way to get a mii to propose to another? and I've only had like one relationship and I've been playing like nonstop for the past two days! Am I doing something wrong or just bad rng

Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a certain way to get a mii to propose to another? and I've only had like one relationship and I've been playing like nonstop for the past two days! Am I doing something wrong or just bad rng
It's random. I've had five proposals since Friday.

Back