Tomodachi Life General Discussion

it says "game over"

Also, can anybody help me?
I don't know how to get a panda suit..
My friend already used one of the codes, and i still didn't get it!

The code is not for the panda suit, it's for the move in version. If they've already started their game and did not import the move in version (after they got the panda suit in the move in version) then they will not get the special colored panda suit.

The AR Camera you can get is used with the yellow question block AR Card you get for your 3DS. With it, you can bring the Mii into the REAL WORLD.

i gave my bff the demo code and now i dont get how she transfers the panda suit to me>??

Does anyone love their mii's outfit,but think they wear it to much?So you don't want to change it,but then again you do,so you can give the mii a mirror so they can do it themselves?xD. :p

So guys, when I get the game, should I do the demo first, so that then I can get the panda suit? Maybe it'll make sense when I start playing, but from the comments, it seems like that's the only way (to do the demo then transfer the demo info to the actual game). Am I totally misunderstanding?

So guys, when I get the game, should I do the demo first, so that then I can get the panda suit? Maybe it'll make sense when I start playing, but from the comments, it seems like that's the only way (to do the demo then transfer the demo info to the actual game). Am I totally misunderstanding?
You can get the panda suit without the demo.

Oh, but I thought there were 2 different colors, and if you want both that's what you had to do??

Why wouldn't you be able to get both colors?

lol idunno, I saw people stressing out about it, so I thought it was hard or something.

Ya I should probably play before commenting--I'm getting the game this weekend...

lol idunno, I saw people stressing out about it, so I thought it was hard or something.

Ya I should probably play before commenting--I'm getting the game this weekend...
I guess you could use the demo if you really wanted those panda suits.

Back