Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Nope, I turned the power off when we were about to break up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know right!
If your miis wanted to break up that means they were unhappy and it is just funny that they were unhappy then super happy:p

We will have a kid one day! With Harry's eyes and my other stuff.

And when we have a kid:

We will name it this if it is a girl: Harriet
If it is a boy: Harry Jr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If your miis wanted to break up that means they were unhappy and it is just funny that they were unhappy then super happy:p

No Harry wanted to break up, and then my mii wanted us to get married, and we did! XD

We will have a kid one day! With Harry's eyes and my other stuff.

And when we have a kid:

We will name it this if it is a girl: Harriet
If it is a boy: Harry Jr.
lol, I have had two kids. May my oldest and Max my youngest. Death the Kid and me havent gotten in a single fight.... yet

It takes about 1-2 days before they decide to. at least that was how it went with me

Thanks, I am just going to wait, I just want a kid. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Harry needs to be taller, we look weird when I am way taller.

Daria and Germany now have a child! Her name is Allison (I let the game pick for me) and she looks a lot like her dad. Not two seconds after everything was done, Germany called me and begged me to come babysit. Geez, Germany...America was a better dad. Get your **** together.

Also, Haruhi Fujioka fell in love with Dr. Zoidberg. She failed, but my sister and I could not stop laughing.

tumblr_n7319hIM8x1qmdq42o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n7319hIM8x1qmdq42o2_400.jpg

//crying
I sent this one kid, Zoey, away for traveling and I regret it so much. I'm writing a story now about how I think she feels about it.

It's very sad. If you're going to send a traveler, send the ugliest baby you have because you won't regret it so much ;v;

IT'S OFFICIAL, I HATE BRITTANY!
She only wants to date Charlie and not Alph. But Alph loves Brittany and Charlie doesn't care either way and JonTron is interrupting it all by trying to ask out Brittany because she's the most popular girl on my island but she never hangs out with Alph and whenever Alph asks her out she always says no.

Im dating my ex-next door neighbor that my mom set me up with.
Good thing he has curly hair. Sorry Jason <3 xD

I haven't had a single couple not want to go out. Like when they do the asking out scene they always get together :p

Back