Tomodachi Life General Discussion

My boyfriend keeps proclaiming his love and I never show up.
Simon Pegg has also tried and failed to make us a thing.
But Simon is in love with me and my mii loves him as well.
Marina's in love with Simon, lol.
Beyonc?, Isabelle, Daryl Dixon, and Michonne have just moved in. :)

Another thing: Do same personalities never befriend each other? I'm friends with everyone on my island but my boyfriend, lol.

Last edited:
I have over 6 Miis with the same personality and they CAN befriend each other. I heard that if you want specific couples, you were to make them first so there would be less chances of them loving someone else.

Also, it seems like a lot of people forgot that you could tell your Mii not to confess their love to someone, lol.

Germany and Daria are going to have a baby! I have a feeling it's going to look really scary, especially if it gets Germany's eyebrows (I gave him really thick ones).

China, Romano, and Russia have also been added.

Also, the compatibility tester thinks that Death the Kid would be a great match for me. That thing's always good for a quick laugh.

Recently got this xD I had some pretty quick hook-ups, I have my fave anime character dating me so basically Tasuki asked my mii Sasha out and it went swimmingly well xD

I also have Kouji interested in my sister Lotta, whom now has strawberry blonde hair even though she's brunette haha.

And lastly, my made up Katou and Miko are a thing, they are basically what I intended to happen as a couple lol<3

Still working out relationships though:)

Ozzy Osborne tried to propose to Scully last night... it didn't work. But he's planning on trying again. I hope it works out :).

Update: Ozzy tried again today, and she said yes! They're now married :).

Last edited:
Recently took a trip somewhere, got Germany and Japan import items. :) Also met a traveler, sadly only A traveler. Would have been pretty nice to meet more.

Recently took a trip somewhere, got Germany and Japan import items. :) Also met a traveler, sadly only A traveler. Would have been pretty nice to meet more.

Cool.

Two of my characters, my cat and Stephen Colbert are now dating :).

GALLOWS AND BONNIE GOT MARRIED

- - - Post Merge - - -

v2-cute-cat-picture.jpg

You asked for a picture Fireninja

Harry tried to break up with me, I quickly hit the power, we are still a thing!

Back