Tomodachi Life General Discussion

T^T My island refuses to have more than 5 married couples at a time....(need more matchmaking!)

Recently my lookalike and Caleb had a baby named Erica. They are so adorable together it's ahhhhh.
Logan and Alice got married and so did Alaska and Chase. Hope one of them will have babies soon!

I just bought this game and I`m thinking about celebrities to add. Ofcourse Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain are a must (will they end up together?). I wonder who else to add... Sigh... Ofcourse I havent even started it up yet, so maybe I should first learn the mechanics. Who did you all add, celebritywise?I`m curious. :)

I just bought this game and I`m thinking about celebrities to add. Ofcourse Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain are a must (will they end up together?). I wonder who else to add... Sigh... Ofcourse I havent even started it up yet, so maybe I should first learn the mechanics. Who did you all add, celebritywise?I`m curious. :)

i added morgan freeman
he married nikki from swapnote and they had kids 0_0

HNI_0061.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

hes cute in his own way though.

Yea adding some favourite actors is a good idea. Weird that at such times i always draw blanks.

Gee, I mainly have video game characters. Does Obama count?

The ratio of existing people to fictional characters in my game is very, very small.

Harry said: Summer and I are thinking about having baby! That was yesterday after they got married too!

Reading this thread just makes me want this game even more. Dammit, I can't get it until I'm out of debt with my mum and I really wanted to buy the AC Limited Edition 3DS XL as well. :(

Jealous of you all.

Reading this thread just makes me want this game even more. Dammit, I can't get it until I'm out of debt with my mum and I really wanted to buy the AC Limited Edition 3DS XL as well. :(

Jealous of you all.
If it makes you feel any better the game isn't all that good. To be honest It's a game I love to watch people play but really hate playing it myself. The minigames are bloody annoying.

If it makes you feel any better the game isn't all that good. To be honest It's a game I love to watch people play but really hate playing it myself. The minigames are bloody annoying.
Yea some of them are. I really hate the catch game. I keep on losing it :(.

Had a couple of good things happen today, my cat is now dating Stephen Colbert and Nikki from Swapnote and The Dude are having a baby :).

I really hate the catch game too. But when it's an expensive item, I really pay attention and try to catch it XD

I have 3 babies in my game now and 1 grown up (kept him)!! baby laughter is sooo cute :blush:

Back