Tomodachi Life General Discussion

REGGIE IS IN JAIL! Miyamoto is a cop?! WHY! HE JUST PUT MUSTARD ON MY MOM'S DRUMSTICK!

Massive amount of playing over the past couple days, so here's some updates.

1.) Cody (Total Drama), Liz (Soul Eater), Beth (Total Drama), Heather (Total Drama), LeShawna (Total Drama), and Ishimaru (Dangan Ronpa) have all been added.

2.) Dawn, Romano, and Bridgette all got rejected today.

3.) New discoveries have been made in the way of all time favorite and worst ever foods. China hates candy apples and Fry, fittingly, loves pizza.

4.) Russia has become one with...er, made friends with Death the Kid and will not stop talking about him. He is also wearing a yoga outfit and looks extremely weird in a sports bra.

5.) France has yet to take off the cat ears I gave him.

Jenessa and Tom ( from the forums ) got married today!
Berry REALLY does not like biscuits

Finally got this game two days ago for my birthday, and I've been on it more or less constantly xD
So far I have myself, three of my OCs (Marie, Kuyo and Willow), and Kaiaa, Beary and Tsundere from the forums just to have enough miis to unlock the news tower.

At the moment I'm trying to get Willow and Marie to start dating. I had to make Willow a boy since the game doesn't support same sex relationships though. So far they're best friends, but I can't get them to take it further than that. Any tips? I know a friend who has the game ha a couple start dating on the day she got it, but mine won't :(

Finally got this game two days ago for my birthday, and I've been on it more or less constantly xD
So far I have myself, three of my OCs (Marie, Kuyo and Willow), and Kaiaa, Beary and Tsundere from the forums just to have enough miis to unlock the news tower.

At the moment I'm trying to get Willow and Marie to start dating. I had to make Willow a boy since the game doesn't support same sex relationships though. So far they're best friends, but I can't get them to take it further than that. Any tips? I know a friend who has the game ha a couple start dating on the day she got it, but mine won't :(

It could take a while before they decide to take it further. My Mii was best friends with White for three weeks before he asked her out.

Update:
Kaiaa just set Willow and Marie up on a date <3
She also got Beary and Tsundere to make up after a huge fight (both of them were literally flaming)

It seems Kaiaa is the angel of my island xD

The longest I have played any other game since I got Tomodachi Life like 4 weeks ago is 10 minutes.

Update:
She also got Beary and Tsundere to make up after a huge fight (both of them were literally flaming)

LMAO
I'm easily angered, watch out oUo
I need to reupload my Mii, I changed her personality to be more realistic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anybody else do this?
So, when I run out of food, I buy 2 of every food. Exactly 2.
Then, I start at the top and go down. Each Mii, I give them 2 food items, new clothes, and hat. The next, I give them the same 2 food items, which finishes those off.
I'm a rather systematic person. If I don't have the same number of food for each, it will tick me off. Big time.
Wtf is wrong with me

Last edited:
One of my Mii's all time favorite foods is a food I hate: mashed potatoes. I laughed so hard when she started breakdancing.

Update:

Aww that's adorable lol I need to pick my game back up, I need to know what's going on with my island!!

Aww that's adorable lol I need to pick my game back up, I need to know what's going on with my island!!

You married Gandalf in my game.
I ship it.

Jason and Juliet had a second baby!
Kat and Abdallah had a baby!

I've just got my first baby with my partner worray.

Trying to have HIMYM, got Barney, Robin and Ted. I need to create the rest of them, but Robin doesn't seem to like Barney which is getting annoying xD

Added FireNinja, Jake. and ZanessaGaily's miis to my island last night.
Beary asked Jake. out and was rejected. I ended up using a travel ticket to cheer her up, and she took Kaiaa and myself to Cambodia xD

Back