Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I started playing the same time as my niece. She only has like 5 miis, but I have 40. I spend more time playing than she does, to keep up with all those miis. She barely plays, but since she focuses on those few miis when she does, her people got married faster.

I think the more you pay attention to them and level them up, the faster they'll start dating and stuff.

I am so happy
My first Mii child grew up
AND HAD THE ONE PERSONALITY I WAS MISSING
HALLELUJAH

US Tomodachi Life Clothing Catalog

Hi guys! I'm working (along side w/ a tumblr user + contributions from others) on completing the US TL Clothing Catalog, if you have any that are not there already and are interested in contributing, please do submit!

Been procrastinating on it, but hopefully it'll be complete soon (have to add my new pieces sometime @_@). If there's already one out there then gg Dx

Hi guys! I'm working (along side w/ a tumblr user + contributions from others) on completing the US TL Clothing Catalog, if you have any that are not there already and are interested in contributing, please do submit!

Been procrastinating on it, but hopefully it'll be complete soon (have to add my new pieces sometime @_@). If there's already one out there then gg Dx

What about including the different colors?

What about including the different colors?

We've thought about this too (cos why not see all the colors lol)- perhaps instead of huge thumbnails, the images can be in a grid-like fashion? Just thought it would look too clutter-y. I'll try that out and see how it looks.

We've thought about this too (cos why not see all the colors lol)- perhaps instead of huge thumbnails, the images can be in a grid-like fashion? Just thought it would look too clutter-y. I'll try that out and see how it looks.

Or you could make them into a gif.

Or you could make them into a gif.

orz ........ y i love u!! tysm for the suggestion, will do that now XD.
edit - Right, mind if I credit that suggestion to you on the side of the imgur link?

Last edited:
This tread died off pretty randomly. :|
Anyways, I still can't download the swimsuits. I also got a SpotPass message saying I now have a letter from Leah, one of the kids I sent off. I can't download the letter either! I have over 300 blocks of memory on my SD card, so that shouldn't be the issue. What's going on?

I'll see what I can add @-@ Do you plan to do full catalogs for everything? I know a wiki has been working on stuff as well.

I have a lot of items not there. I'll try giving you them tomorrow.

Gracelia, I've noticed a few errors so far in the Girls clothing:
-You list item 80, then 79, then 81.
-On item 90, you say SpotPass only, when it's actually StreetPass only.
For the Unisex clothing:
-Item 5 is StreetPass only
-Item 37 is StreetPass only.
For Uniform clothing:
-You list item 58 twice, once as a Ski Suit, the second as a normal suit.
For costumes:
-The Ladybug suit is number 41, not 30.
For hair accessories:
-You list item 26, then 25, then 27.
I'm snapping away at pictures, I have a LOT I'll have to upload. I also took photos of alternate colors if you want them. :)

Last edited:
I'll see what I can add @-@ Do you plan to do full catalogs for everything? I know a wiki has been working on stuff as well.

I think starting off with clothing first and then working on everything else! I've not seen the wiki yet :eek:

Gracelia, I've noticed a few errors so far in the Girls clothing:
-You list item 80, then 79, then 81.
-On item 90, you say SpotPass only, when it's actually StreetPass only.
For the Unisex clothing:
-Item 5 is StreetPass only
-Item 37 is StreetPass only.
For Uniform clothing:
-You list item 58 twice, once as a Ski Suit, the second as a normal suit.
For costumes:
-The Ladybug suit is number 41, not 30.
For hair accessories:
-You list item 26, then 25, then 27.
I'm snapping away at pictures, I have a LOT I'll have to upload. I also took photos of alternate colors if you want them. :)

Thank you for pointing those out! I don't do this all myself as there's a partner - so I haven't gone in and checked her progress as well. I'll be working on it tomorrow as I'll have more free time :)/ Feel free to send alternate colours too!

Ben and Elise had a baby.
So did Mariah and Professor Oak.
So did my Mom and Jake.
So did Jason and Juliet.

SO MANY BABBYS.

Ben and Elise had a baby.
So did Mariah and Professor Oak.
So did my Mom and Jake.
So did Jason and Juliet.

SO MANY BABBYS.

no

i can't wait to get tomodachi life i'm so jealous!!!

did the price go down or? has it been 30-35 dollars all the time?

Back