Tomodachi Life General Discussion

In the last hour, Kaiaa has married Jake., and my two OCs Willow and Marie got married ;)
Willow and Marie's wedding was a little weird though, with Willow having to wear a suit since I had to set her as a boy.

One of my Mii's got depressed because I told her not to confess her love to this other Mii because he was already taken.

I wasn't sure what to give her to cheer her up, but she was hungry so I decided to buy her some food. Specifically; a cheeseburger.

And that (plus the music box I used beforehand - which didn't make much difference) was all it took to cheer her up.

So let this be a lesson to any of you who get depressed after being dumped or rejected - just eat a cheeseburger.
Cheeseburgers fix everything.

I spent a lot of time messing around with the concert hall thingy today. I made Italy sing a ballad to Holy Roman Empire (which was very cute and heartbreaking) and Jane Lane and Jude sing jibberish. It's really funny to put in random lines of jibberish followed by random crap like "five dollar footlong". Yes, I got the idea from the vsauce video.

Also fun is making them sound like a machine gun.

Expect some pics tonight.

Time for a picture onslaught!

brockisinhiselement.jpg Brock is in his element

he'ssellinghisfamily.jpg Dr. Zoidberg! Of all the things you could be selling, you had to pick this?

howfrightening.jpg As if Black Star's face wasn't already frightening enough...

laytonhateshistophat.jpg Professor Layton hates the top hat I gave him. (I don't have the regular one in my hat shop yet so that one will have to do for now).

ohmygodbridgette.jpg Oh my God, Bridgette...

russiainayogaoutfit.jpg Yes, it's Russia in a yoga outfit. And yes, it is hilarious.

russiajump.jpg He looks like he's trying to jump out of the tree...

wellokaythen.jpg I'll keep that in mind...

Gallows tried to propose to Kaiaa, but Kaiaa didn't show up, ouch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There, there Gallows, listen to some sad music to help.

charlie is my island's cupid like oh god
all of the couples on my island were made because he set them up on dates
my sister and pbg, me and white, ankha and spectralid oh god

Dang :(. I hate when that happens.

Yeah, I think he is jealous of me though.

And Reggie is my sweetheart (used Age-o-matic) And his love in me says "Let's get married!", I am waiting for that heart to pop up above his head. (Oh god, we are making out right now. >.<)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry guys, it was kinda cute. :blush:

HE SAID YES, WE ARE GETTING MARRIED XD XD XD XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder what our baby is going to look like...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shaq and Kaiaa just got married! Two marrages in a day, sweet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Gallows...

Guys this might seem like a dumb thing to worry about...but all these cold medicines and stomach medicines that are adding up on me...is there a way to sell them or is there a use for them in the future? I keep waiting to unlock some way to sell that kind of stuff. lol, IDK why but it annoys me for some reason.

Guys this might seem like a dumb thing to worry about...but all these cold medicines and stomach medicines that are adding up on me...is there a way to sell them or is there a use for them in the future? I keep waiting to unlock some way to sell that kind of stuff. lol, IDK why but it annoys me for some reason.

It comes in handy when a Mii has a cold or "rumbles" in their stomachs.

Back