Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Does this game freeze a lot? Mine just did in the middle of editing a song and I lost a lot of progress

I once had a loading screen freeze...
I also lost progress, and for the game penalized for "trying" to reset I guess since the shops
didn't restock for like 2 days.

I once had a loading screen freeze...
I also lost progress, and for the game penalized for "trying" to reset I guess since the shops
didn't restock for like 2 days.

Me too :(.

Dang. That shouldn't happen, especially if you have to hard reset due to it freezing.

Harry got in a huge fight, and he is on fire! He won't even make up, because he says it wasn't his fault. How do they make up?

THANK YOU KAIAA! THAT WAS STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES!

- - - Post Merge - - -

C'mon, I want a baby, I want to see how it looks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I get it fast?

My town looks like the depression land. The ones I don't want to fall in love for a certain person, they are the ones falling in love T.T

Then there's a lot of rejections as well.

I spend a lot of time trying to make them happy.

Kaiaa and Gandalf had a baby.
Professor Oak and Mariah had their second baby.
Kat and Abdallah's first child grew up, and I sent Justin off to travel the world because he was ugly as heck.
Juliet and Jason's second child was moved into an apartment.

I was at a local Game store today, they were all sold out, and so was the toy shop.
Ended up ordering the game online, hopefully i'll get it soon.

There was a love triangle between my mom, Stephen King, The Angry Video Game Nerd, and Lucas Lee! My mom chose Stephen King. Her and Sheldon Cooper broke up too. XD

Anyone else hope more people get married? I only have one, me and Magenta. And whenever someone tries to ask for a relationship, they always say no! Wtf is this.

Last edited:
Back