Tomodachi Life General Discussion

If you don't play for a while and come back, there is a chance a couple will be divorced. :/
Happened to me. I don't really wanna play anymore now..

Did anyone here get the download code I gave away last night? I just posted it out in the open in the Marketplace.

Tomodachi Life has performed extremely well in France. Since launch, the game has sold 200,000 units. Nintendo has also confirmed that Tomodachi Life was the best-selling game this summer and the best-selling release of 2014.

Source here.

I wonder how many units have been sold in the USA and other countries. :)

If you don't play for a while and come back, there is a chance a couple will be divorced. :/
Happened to me. I don't really wanna play anymore now..

Oh really :(, guess I better log on tomorrow and check on everyone. Thanks for the info.

Crrrp, I still haven't checked the game yet.
I need to check it tonight, I can only hope that
my MII did not break up @ @

Crrrp, I still haven't checked the game yet.
I need to check it tonight, I can only hope that
my MII did not break up @ @
I get on every day. Though me and my husband got into a huge fight. It was horrid.

I hardly have any miis because I restarted u_u I kinda regret restareing. I did it because there was nothing to do and I thought it would help. It didn't. I haven't been on in ages :p

Miyamoto: How did Kaiaa beat me at a video game?! It doesn't make any sense!

Wow Kaiaa, your skilled to beat Miyamoto...

Recently, I've added Bach, Handel, Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin, and Shostakovich. Currently Chopin and Beethoven are besties. XD
Everyone as a whole have been fighting a lot. Wonder why...

I haven't checked on my Mii's in about 6 weeks, they probably all hate me :S I hope my Mii is still married to Quicksilver.

Me too, I checked in a couple of days ago, actually to delete everything before I sell the game....they were like "Oh Lyra, I haven't seen you in a week"---so um, yeah time stands still for them I guess the longest they think is a week. They were all hungry and had a bunch of problems, and where I would have cared before...I'm just so over the game that it was actually fun to delete them.

How evil is that? I swear I'm the nicest person on earth, I just can't with this game. It really annoyed me to that extent. :'C

Composers...that's a really neat idea, actually.

Meanwhile, weird relationship drama **** has been happening on Wawanakwa Island. DJ and Jane divorced a couple months ago, and then Jane got together with Russia (who is DJ's best friend). Not that long ago, DJ suddenly decided he still had feelings for Jane and wanted to get back together. He seems to have not seen Russia's scary side.

I have had a few new couples: Tamaki and Haruhi, Kaoru and Fukawa, and Fry and my sister. Meanwhile, Chris McLean seems to be hanging out with Genocider Syo (Genocider Jack/Jill for those not familiar with the fan translation). This will not end well.

I finally found someone's super all time favorite! :3
I think one of the most stressful times is when you're trying to help someone mediate a huge fight...

Me too, I checked in a couple of days ago, actually to delete everything before I sell the game....they were like "Oh Lyra, I haven't seen you in a week"---so um, yeah time stands still for them I guess the longest they think is a week. They were all hungry and had a bunch of problems, and where I would have cared before...I'm just so over the game that it was actually fun to delete them.

How evil is that? I swear I'm the nicest person on earth, I just can't with this game. It really annoyed me to that extent. :'C

I know what you mean! I started out LOVING it, but after a while, it felt like all I was ever doing was feeding them, playing repetitive games, and buying them stuff. I had 50 mii's cause they kept asking for new people, but it took so long to care for them all that I just quit altogether, lol. I sort of feel bad, but the novelty wore off quickly for me. It's quite surprising because usually I stick to games for ages, but I lasted about a month with Tomodachi Life. Maybe in the future I'll try to get into it again, and delete a bunch of Mii's to make it less time consuming.

Nintendo has revealed today during their Q2 earnings release that the wacky Tomodachi Life has sold an impressive one million units in the west. The game has seen 1.27 million sales this fiscal year which is April 2014 to September 2014. The life to date sales for the game currently stand at 3.12 million.

Source here.

Last edited:
Back