• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway TONS of FREE stuff! I'm restarting my town! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure :) I'll go ahead and add your friend code. If no one else wants to join in 5 minutes, I'll just go ahead and open my gates for you :)

May i tag along for a trip? Im just interested in roses o3o also if you havent found anyone to hold your stuff i would be more than happy to do so in my cycling town : 3

Waiting for ElysiaCrossing to add me, then I'll open my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May i tag along for a trip? Im just interested in roses o3o also if you havent found anyone to hold your stuff i would be more than happy to do so in my cycling town : 3

Added to group two :) you'll be coming over in about 15 minutes :) and thanks so much! I'll let you know once I get rid of everything in my town :p

Waiting for ElysiaCrossing to add me, then I'll open my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added to group two :) you'll be coming over in about 15 minutes :) and thanks so much! I'll let you know once I get rid of everything in my town :p

Hoorah! C:
And alrighty ^v^ and my pleasure! : D i know too well the pains of moving omg

Last edited:
Yeeep xD im finally happy with my layout though so its all good.

I'm hoping to get the same map that I currently have, but I got fed up with constantly losing my dream villagers, so I want to work on that from scratch. That, and I think it would be fun to complete my catalog and badges again from scratch :)

I'm hoping to get the same map that I currently have, but I got fed up with constantly losing my dream villagers, so I want to work on that from scratch. That, and I think it would be fun to complete my catalog and badges again from scratch :)

Ahh good luck with that! D: and fff i totally get you. I lost my darling stitches and fang right after each other so i stopped playing for a bit ;3; lucky that no one else left
And heh! I get that

Also dw if it takes awhile to get the right layout, im patient and i dont use my cycling town much -w-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back