• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway TONS of FREE stuff! I'm restarting my town! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need someone to hold stuff for you I can. One of my characters I just started so he doesn't have anything in his locker.

I'd like to come over c: I also have a new town with plenty of space if you still need items to be held.

Edit: FC is 1564-2996-6820.

Original post states I'm not accepting any more for the time being. Sorry :)

Hello, I was wondering if I can come over by any chance, please? ^.^

My fc is: 2938-8533-1841. :)

Original post states I'm not accepting any more for the time being. Sorry :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you need someone to hold stuff for you I can. One of my characters I just started so he doesn't have anything in his locker.

Thanks for the offer! I'll let you know once everything from my town is gone :)

May I come by? :)

also, I think i have a room in my museum open if you still need someone to hold items for you. :)

May I come by? :)

also, I think i have a room in my museum open if you still need someone to hold items for you. :)

Original post says I'm not taking any more reservations for the time being. Sorry :)

But thanks! I'll keep it in mind! I'll let you know once everything from my town is gone :)

Original post says I'm not taking any more reservations for the time being. Sorry :)

But thanks! I'll keep it in mind! I'll let you know once everything from my town is gone :)

darn, i thought you were like reserving stuff for people, so i thought that's what you meant. sorry to bother you.

Gate is open :) come on over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks everyone for participating! I'm retaking my inventory to see what's left :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back