Top 10 Dreamies

Mine has changed. I had a list of 10 I really want to 30 I wouldn't mind having at the beginning. Now it's I keep Diana and Apollo and everyone else can cycle through. Tank is a forever if I find him again

Mine always always changes but
1. Wolfgang
is all I know for sure. I think for new horizons, my dreamies would be most of the new villagers (since they're newcomers!)

mine are always shifting and i really have more like a list of 100 villagers i love, but some i'm more or less excited about at any given time. i cycle a lot. right now i'm interested in these bbs (bolded who i have):

dobie, zucker, tybalt, marshal, kyle, deirdre, apollo, kitty, merry, savannah

Moe, Ozzie, Bluebear, Wendy, Marina, Zell, Static
I really don't know who else. I really love Jacob, Jeremiah, Zucker but I don't want any more lazies on my list. For the jock villager I want either Mac or Biff but I'm not sure which one yet. I am thinking of having Mint but again I am not certain. And for uchi I kind of want Hazel or Pashmina

I’m honestly happy with 9/10 villagers I have, those being:
Claudia, Ellie, Hopkins, Judy, Kyle, Melba, Plucky, Rosie, and Walt.
I’m not happy with having Dobie still and I would love to switch him out with Buzz instead. I love the eagles, I love the crankies, I already have a wolf (Kyle), and he (Buzz) and I share the same birthday (December 7th). What more could I want?

I have all 10 now. I wanted an all cat island with all of the personalities.. I originally had Bob.. But wanted a 3rd snooty instead.

Raymond - smug
Lolly - normal
Katt - sisterly
Tom - cranky
Tangy - peppy
Punchy - lazy
Rudy - jock
Monique - snooty
Olivia - snooty
Ankha - snooty

Now im trying to come up with a 2nd list for my new island or a theme like i did with my main island. I havent decided anything yet for the 2nd islands villagers

Boots.. I love him and i was lucky to have him at my start up. I love Hornsby, Eunice, Beau, Frita... I'd love to have Raymond and Apollo. Thought I'd love Aurora but she's void of personality and I actually want her gone. I pretty much love all the jocks. Some of the grumps, and the sisterly. They have the best conversations.

hOO okay in no particular order:

lolly
skye
margie (obtained!)
sprinkle
audie (obtained!)
diana
fuchsia
zucker (obtained!)
beau (obtained!)
kid cat (obtained!) ;u;

I've already got my dream team:

Apollo, Bianca, Fang, Kidd, Lucky, Merengue, Pecan, Phoebe, Raymond, Rod

There are so many more villagers that I'd love to meet if we ever get more slots, but for now I'm not planning any changes

My current villagers (Gaston, Dotty, Claude, Ruby, Mac, Nan, Soleil, Lopez & Deirdre) have all become my dreamies, even the ones I didn't expect. I'll be letting Marina move out when she asks to make room for Coco.

Antonio
Boots
Bones
Cesar
Curlos
Sydney
Bubbles
Bangle
Shari
Mint

Possible exchanges: Daisy, Limberg, Huck, Cashmere, Tybalt, Broccolo, Benedict, Snooty, Anabelle, Gonzo, Cleo

Bunnie
Dobie
Lolly
Savannah
Ursala
Punchy
Purrl
Tybalt
Marshal

I have all of them, and while they are some of my favorite villagers, Idk if I will keep them forever. There's so many good villagers!!

I'm happy with my current 10 villagers, but there's so many more I love. Flora and Boots fit my Florida island theme perfectly... while I like them, I'm not sure I love them... so lately I have been thinking of switching to a more sweets theme. It's hard to narrow down to 10... 15 would be close to perfect.

Current villagers/dreamies:
Boots, Flora, Coco, Marina, Twiggy, Flurry, Mint, Zucker, Marshal, and Fauna.

Ones I'm thinking about:
Merengue, Biskit, Cookie, Chrissy, and Francine.

Ones I had in the past but have no room for:
Diana, Butch, Julian, Molly, Maple, Melba, Lily, Lolly, Ruby, and Stitches.

I like the islanders I have, but my dreamy list would be, in no particular order:

- Whitney (WW) or Blaire (WW) or Vivian
- Diana
- Sally
- Poppy
- Peanut (WW) or Dotty
- Deirdre
- Bill or Rudy
- Kidd
- Papi (NL)
- Roscoe (WW)

I already have a few of them and have some Amiibos coming in! Eventually, I will get there.. in the meantime I am enjoying other villagers as well. I like my eventual mix of old favourites and new ones :) hope I still enjoy the old ones on this game.

And I hope to come across Reneigh at some point, but that hasn't happened yet :(

Last edited:
Back