• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Topic Time: Harry P

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok well as many people know the sixth Harry Potter book comes out this weekend.

Now many people are obsesed with this serias and others just read them because they are good books but don't go for all the merchandise.

And there are still others who believe the books guide children into worshipping the devil

:eek: (Harry= :evillaugh: ?)

So what I want to know is what does everyone think of the series?

I adore the series, and can't wait until tomorrow. I preordered it on Amazon (the sixth book) and just can't wait! Although I don't go for all of the merchandise, I'm a sucker for the books and the movies.

yeah, its crazy how much people love the thing... i think its alright... but im not like... going to kill someone for a copy.

I LOVE the series. I'm going to hang out at a few of the Midnight Madness Parties at local bookstores, but buy my copy at Meijer, where It's cheapest!

I wouldn't kill, either, but I like my harry potter books!

P.S. He needs anger management.

i like the series, but im not obsessed. like, i don't read them constantly. the 5th one was crap though. and this ones supposed to be shorter. i don't have the cash to get the new one, though.

Triforce3force said:
I LOVE the series. I'm going to hang out at a few of the Midnight Madness Parties at local bookstores, but buy my copy at Meijer, where It's cheapest!

I wouldn't kill, either, but I like my harry potter books!

P.S. He needs anger management.
who needs anger management

:p

harry... i agree... he is really stupid sounding in the movies

:p

"i hope he finds me... cause when he does i'll kill him!"
82x55.jpg

yeah...

Yeah many people do hate it but what I hate is those who hate it just to be different.

Have you ever known anyone like that who makes fun of something just because everyone else loves it.

P.S. sorry I didn't mean this offending anyone here I just read this and it seemed like I was mad at Pie or something, sorry. :lol:

Back