• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Town Ordinances You Wish Existed

Seriously.

Taxes would be a blessing. This right here is a Libertarian nightmare. A mayor paying for EVERYTHING out of pocket just so we can have anything at all.

Hey! That's unfair to say!

My villagers donated 423 bells to my 398,000 project. See? THEY HELP YOU UNGRATEFUL INGRATE!

The "You Guys Need To Start Paying For These Things Too" Ordinance; significantly increases the amount and frequency that your villagers donate to public work projects, haha.

The Stalin and demo ordinances sound great. I wish we could evict people at will. I hate it when they build their stupid houses in front of my bridges!!

The mayor has control over everyone and everything ordinance!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! That's unfair to say!

My villagers donated 423 bells to my 398,000 project. See? THEY HELP YOU UNGRATEFUL INGRATE!

That's not much considering that multiple villagers donate at the same time.

These aren't ordinances, guys. For the most part, all you're doing is saying features that you want.

I just wish you could choose between Beautiful Town and Rich Town, and between normal, early bird, and night owl.

There are a lot of times when I can't play until after midnight, and I don't want to have to sacrifice Beautiful Town just so my town can stay up later.

Also, why can't I simply choose which hours my town is active?

Yes. To all of this. The hours should be kept separate from the others. And for that matter, yes, the hours should be custom for us, though, I'd be in favor of limits, such as "the store can only be open for X hours".

I still would have been in favor of night owl stores being closing an hour later, (mostly Re-Tail until 3AM), or for that matter, having it be a true night owl town and reversing the times for everything. For example, T&T Emporium under the current night owl ordinance is open from 9AM to 9PM, but if it was my idea of night owl, it'd be open from 9PM to 9AM.

Back