• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town tree

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
I remember people talking about the tree you plant when you start the game so I just found some photos of it.

tumblr_miuzjy2ZS91s1gk0ao1_500.jpg

naR1hIx.jpg
f4qchR0.jpg
TO1wCbt.jpg
4vs8ec.jpg
4T86qer.jpg
qQI7xR4.jpg

It will be awhile before you get it in the town though! Be excited for that? c:

The last one is HUGE! It's beautiful :D
And I really want it, hehe. I've always time traveled day-by-day so I'm glad I'll be able to grow my tree more quickly, but with every day requirement there's also an hour requirement... maybe I'll leave my DS on animal crossing and just close it overnight sometimes... I want that big tree to be mine!! <3

You think closing it would work too? Because I wanna leave mine on too but idk if closing it would count? o3o

Maybe if you leave it on but not close the lid? ;3 Idk...

But that last one is huge! I think I want it legit, so I can feel real proud when I get it :D

It will be quite a time until we get it.... unless you time travel!

You have to play an hour a day for 500 days to get the big tree so closing the 3ds or leaving it on wouldn't matter unless you play less than an hour a day.

I really want the big tree!

The last tree is so pretty. 500 hours will be easy but 500 days will take.. well 500 days. That's a long time but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. I won't tt to get it, I think it wouldn't feel as nice knowing that I didn't get it legitimately. The achievement of getting it honestly would be so awesome. :)

Don't blame some of you for wanting to tt to get it though as it is very beautiful looking.

It would take over a year to get that... I don't understand how someone already got it... They must have time travelled over a year ahead and somehow played 500 hours extremely fast... Like it was only two months I think when the first picture of it (The last pic you posted) was out. Either the hours played doesnt really matter or we had an EXTREME animal crossing player with way too much time on their hands lol...

I really appreciate you posting this. I had an idea that you could choose the type of tree you wanted, the normal one, a pine tree would, the red wood ones that grow really really huge and a willow tree.

But the last two are amazing. :)

I really appreciate you posting this. I had an idea that you could choose the type of tree you wanted, the normal one, a pine tree would, the red wood ones that grow really really huge and a willow tree.

But the last two are amazing. :)

You don't get to choose.

Jeez, 500 hours AND 500 days, playing without time traveling, it would take at least a year and three months, and that's if you play at least once a day for 500 days straight.

Honestly 500 hours is nothing for a game like Animal Crossing, it's the day requirement that is going to make it take awhile.

Back