• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Trade in your extra for new one, or catalog~JP/KR/EU/NA exclusives, SAHARA, Legit Art

To kporr
I also have a ukulele! Can I trade it for dango please if it's not too much trouble
Hi. :) Thank you for your offer.
You can have more than one, I guess.
But now I am now taking a break from trade. I'm sorry.
I'm willing to trade with you when I am back again.
Please check this thread sometime to see if I am back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Ceralune
Hmm... Would it be possible for me to add two more sanshins and get the 10 chinese zodiac animal set? So that would be 4 sanshins and 2 red wetsuits for your 10 zodiac animals. I really want to collect the whole set ^^;
Sure, of course. Then I will arrange 1 set for you when I am back.
But can I ask you one thing?
Chinese Zodiac Models contains 12 models.
Do you need just 10 models? :confused:

No, I need 12 but I don't want to rip you off xD

When I find more items I will try to trade for the last 2. ^^

Oh sure honey would it be possible to get dango and sushi then? Ill definitely keep checking back :) so please don't rush I'm in no hurry! Hope all is well <3

To kporr
Oh sure honey would it be possible to get dango and sushi then? Ill definitely keep checking back :) so please don't rush I'm in no hurry! Hope all is well <3
Sure, no problem.
Thank you for your concern.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Ceralune
Ohh thank you! Okay, then please let me know when you are trading again c:
Sure, I will.
Hope to see you soon~ XD

Hello there. I was hoping to trade you 3 wall socks for for a Sushi Roll, a New Years Noodles, a and Bell Knickknack. If that is not enough I have some cabana stuff I can offer too. Hope you are enjoying your break from trading.

Last edited:
To jonathanwilde
Hello there. I was hoping to trade you 3 wall socks for for a Sushi Roll, a New Years Noodles, a and Bell Knickknack. If that is not enough I have some cabana stuff I can offer too. Hope you are enjoying your break from trading.
Hi. :) How do you do.
Thank you for your offer.
Japanese Holiday Items are okay.
As for Korean Exclusives I usually trade it for 2 Cabana/Mermaid stuff or 2 NA/EU Holiday Items
since I am Japanese and have to work a little hard to get Korean Items.
I hope we could trade when I am back. Thank you.

Hello RedTropicalFish! How are you doing? I see that you are taking a break for a few days, but would it be okay if I could make a request for when you come back? :blush:

I was wondering if you have the afternoon-tea set and sweets series? I have some more mermaid items to trade for the afternoon-tea set, but I'm afraid I don't have enough items to get the sweets series if you have it. I'm just curious if you do! ^.^

To ~Tetra~
Hello RedTropicalFish! How are you doing? I see that you are taking a break for a few days, but would it be okay if I could make a request for when you come back? :blush:

I was wondering if you have the afternoon-tea set and sweets series? I have some more mermaid items to trade for the afternoon-tea set, but I'm afraid I don't have enough items to get the sweets series if you have it. I'm just curious if you do! ^.^

Hello, Tetra, I'm mostly fine, thank you.
How are you?

Sure. It is okay to make a request, of course.

Afternoon Tea Set is distributed in Sep, I guess. I don't have it yet.
Did it already be distributed?
As for Sweets series, I have all stuff.

Hope to see you again when I am back. :)

To ~Tetra~

Hello, Tetra, I'm mostly fine, thank you.
How are you?

Sure. It is okay to make a request, of course.

Afternoon Tea Set is distributed in Sep, I guess. I don't have it yet.
Did it already be distributed?
As for Sweets series, I have all stuff.

Hope to see you again when I am back. :)

Glad to hear you're doing well! :blush:
I'm doing pretty good, I've been very lucky when it comes to getting my dream villagers lately! \(^.^)/

Oh, I didn't know that it was distributed in September. Thank you for letting me know!
Awesome! I love the sweets series, and I plan on using some of the items to make a cafe themed room~ <3
I don't have enough items to get the sweets series from you, though. But since it's almost fall, I could wait to buy them myself!
Also, has the sandwich display been distributed yet? It would be a nice touch in my cafe themed room!
If it hasn't been distributed yet, then I would like to get the TanabatanoSasa and a Shaved-Ice Lamp.
Would I be able to get these items with a mermaid vanity and mermaid closet? :D

Last edited:
Hello, I posted a thread earlier but I suppose I will post here as well. I have three Shaved-Ice Lamps that I would like to trade for any piece of the 7-11 set. Since they are not reorderable, I would like to make it a 1:1 trade, but I am willing to negotiate.

To jonathanwilde

Hi. :) How do you do.
Japanese Holiday Items are okay.
As for Korean Exclusives I usually trade it for 2 Cabana/Mermaid stuff or 2 NA/EU Holiday Items
since I am Japanese and have to work a little hard to get Korean Items.
I hope we could trade when I am back. Thank you.

That will be fine. I can offer the Cabana chair, bed, vanity, screen, wall radio, and dresser. Just let me know :)

To JoeDee
Hello, I posted a thread earlier but I suppose I will post here as well. I have three Shaved-Ice Lamps that I would like to trade for any piece of the 7-11 set. Since they are not reorderable, I would like to make it a 1:1 trade, but I am willing to negotiate.
Hello :)

I would like to have Pumpkin Pie rather than Lamps that would be distributed soon.
Since you seem to live in US, if you can add Pie,
I would like to trade almost 1 to 1, like this.

me:
- 7-11 Staff Uniform
- 7-11 Drink Shelf
- 7-11 ATM

you:
- Shaved Ice Lamps x 3
- Pumpkin Pie x1

But this is only when you can trade with me as soon as it is distributed.
How is this?
Hope to your reply. :) Thanks.

Hello, RedTropicalFish! It's me again. lol c:

I have a Ukulele and I really don't need it. Would you want to trade for it? Sorry if you're not accepting trades. It seems as if you are, but if not let me know. :)

Last edited:
To jonathanwilde
That will be fine. I can offer the Cabana chair, bed, vanity, screen, wall radio, and dresser. Just let me know :)
Hi.
Only Cabana Chair is available at the moment,
as I wrote it on my wishlist.
So, I think our trade like this.

me:
- Sushi Roll
- New Years Noodles
- Bell Knickknack

you:
- Wall Sock x3
- Cabana Chair

Is it okay for you?
Hope to your reply. Thanks.

To JoeDee

Hello :)

I would like to have Pumpkin Pie rather than Lamps that would be distributed soon.
Since you seem to live in US, if you can add Pie,
I would like to trade almost 1 to 1, like this.

me:
- 7-11 Staff Uniform
- 7-11 Drink Shelf
- 7-11 ATM

you:
- Shaved Ice Lamps x 3
- Pumpkin Pie x1

But this is only when you can trade with me as soon as it is distributed.
How is this?
Hope to your reply. :) Thanks.

I sent you a personal message with my offer. The pumpkin pie DLC will be released on August 11 and I will be able to trade with you as soon as I can get it. Keep in contact through personal message. Thank you!

Last edited:
To Lunatic
Hello, RedTropicalFish! It's me again. lol c:

I have a Ukulele and I really don't need it. Would you want to trade for it? Sorry if you're not accepting trades. It seems as if you are, but if not let me know. :)
Hello Lunar.
It is okay to make an offer, thank you. :)
I am not ready for trade at the moment, but will be ready soon.
Maybe tomorrow in US time?

I really would like to have Ukulele~.
What would you like to get in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To JoeDee
I sent you a personal message with my offer. The pumpkin pie DLC will be released on August 11 and I will be able to trade with you as soon as I can get it. Keep in contact through personal message. Thank you!
Okay. I'll check it.

To Lunatic

Hello Lunar.
It is okay to make an offer, thank you. :)
I am not ready for trade at the moment, but will be ready soon.
Maybe tomorrow in US time?

I really would like to have Ukulele~.
What would you like to get in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To JoeDee

Okay. I'll check it.

Hmm. Would an Empress wig be a fair trade for a Ukulele?

To jonathanwilde

Hi.
Only Cabana Chair is available at the moment,
as I wrote it on my wishlist.
So, I think our trade like this.

me:
- Sushi Roll
- New Years Noodles
- Bell Knickknack

you:
- Wall Sock x3
- Cabana Chair

Is it okay for you?
Hope to your reply. Thanks.

That would be perfect for me :) Just let me know when you wish to trade.

Back