• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Trade in your extra for new one, or catalog~JP/KR/EU/NA exclusives, SAHARA, Legit Art

To Hivernale
Ok thank you for telling me what you know about it :)

If this trade if fair just tell me when you're available, I saw your trade schedule is quite full (? v ?) GANBARE!
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
I had to go out immediately a while ago. :(

Okay. I certainly tell you when I could have time for trade.
I think I might be available sometime in tomorrow afternoon ( around 1:00 pm? )
but it is early morning in France ( around 6:00 am )
so I PM you when I could catch you. :)

Thank you for your offer.
Hope to see you soon.

- p. s. -
Yeah, actually I have to add about 10 trade to my list,
whether they are still willing to trade with me or not,
after checking their last posts and all previous private messages.
And then, I have to ask them if it still works for them.
So your GANMARE was pretty effective for me~. XD
Yes, I will GANBARU!

Last edited:
I'll trade you a mermaid bed for a Bamboo Grass

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Eddypikachu

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :)
Actually I am not available now, and will be available soon.
But I might already have an reservation for Mermaid Bed from another person,
sorry I'm not sure about that, since I have been away from trading,
and have not checked my reservations that was established before my break.

Do you have something other than Mermaid Bed for trade?
Hope to your reply. :) Thanks.

To Eddypikachu

Hi :)
Actually I am not available now, and will be available soon.
But I might already have an reservation for Mermaid Bed from another person,
sorry I'm not sure about that, since I have been away from trading,
and have not checked my reservations that was established before my break.

Do you have something other than Mermaid Bed for trade?
Hope to your reply. :) Thanks.

I have the mermaid closet to trade if you want

I know that youa re taking a break, but I'll just put this out there.

I have a Cabana Chair that I can trade for the Blue Ogre Mask, once you have that available.

Last edited:
To th8827
I know that youa re taking a break, but I'll just put this out there.

I have a Cabana Chair that I can trade for the Blue Ogre Mask, once you have that available.
Hi. Glad to see you again.
It is okay to post your offer here during my break. :)

Okay. I will PM you when I could arrange items for you.
at
1:00 pm 17th Aug - 2:00 am 18th Aug ( JST )
9:00 pm 16th Aug - 10:00 am 17th Aug ( Los Angeles )

Last edited:
Hey, i have a ukelele and a pumpkin pie. Would you trade a Sushi Roll and a New Years Noodle for them?

While taking stock of my carpets and walls, I noticed that I have a Cabana Carpet.

I'm willing to trade it for a Sushi Roll.

To Chewi105
Hey, i have a ukelele and a pumpkin pie. Would you trade a Sushi Roll and a New Years Noodle for them?
Hi, thank you for your offer. :)
Sure. But I can not trade today.
It might be tomorrow in faster case, or the day after tomorrow.
Is it okay for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To th8827
While taking stock of my carpets and walls, I noticed that I have a Cabana Carpet.

I'm willing to trade it for a Sushi Roll.
Okay. So our trade is

me:
- Blue Ogre Mask
- Sushi Roll

you:
- Cabana Chair
- Cabana Carpet

Is this right?

Hi RedTropicalFish, how are you ?
Yes ganbare !
I just wanted to warn you about my free time, I have important business and will only be available next week! If it's still ok tell me ; w ; because it's pretty late and I feel bad for making you wait all this time

See you soon!

To Hivernale
Hi RedTropicalFish, how are you ?
Yes ganbare !
I just wanted to warn you about my free time, I have important business and will only be available next week! If it's still ok tell me ; w ; because it's pretty late and I feel bad for making you wait all this time

See you soon!
Hi. Thank you for letting me know. :)
It is okay for me, but for you, I wonder if this is inconvenient for you.
Feel free to cancel your offer, if needed.

Look forward to see you next time, whenever it is. :D

Hello again. I'm not sure if you remember my offer, but I have all the mermaid furniture except the screen and chest. I also have some fireworks,sparklers, roman candles, and a lovely phone.
Feel free to get back to me when you're ready to trade :3

Last edited:
Hello, RedTropicalFish! I hope that you're doing well. :D I'd love to make another trade with you!

Are you still looking for Pumpkin Pies? I ended up getting many Pumpkin Pies, so I was just wondering how many of them you still wanted? I can offer at least 6 of them to start with, but I have even more. If you need more, would it be okay if I asked you how many you were looking for, and I'll see if I have enough?

I also have another question. I know that you're also looking for European Exclusives, but it looks like you're also willing to trade them as well? I've been looking for a Twelve-Grape Plate and a Berliner, but if you don't want to trade with them since they're difficult for you to get, I understand! I also think that I have some items from your Island wishlist, so I'd be happy to offer them as well.

It looks like you've been busy lately, so please take your time! And have a lovely day! :)

Last edited:
Mame (Soy beans to throw) and TanabatanoSasa for Afternoon-Tea Set x1, Mermaid Vanity x1, and Orange Wet Suit x1?

Last edited:
To SonatinaGena

Hello, RedTropicalFish! I hope that you're doing well. :D I'd love to make another trade with you!

Are you still looking for Pumpkin Pies? I ended up getting many Pumpkin Pies, so I was just wondering how many of them you still wanted? I can offer at least 6 of them to start with, but I have even more. If you need more, would it be okay if I asked you how many you were looking for, and I'll see if I have enough?

I also have another question. I know that you're also looking for European Exclusives, but it looks like you're also willing to trade them as well? I've been looking for a Twelve-Grape Plate and a Berliner, but if you don't want to trade with them since they're difficult for you to get, I understand! I also think that I have some items from your Island wishlist, so I'd be happy to offer them as well.

It looks like you've been busy lately, so please take your time! And have a lovely day! :)

Hi! How have you been? I'm fine thank you. :)
Yes I'm still looking for Pumpkin Pies as much as I can get, at least now.
And yes, I can trade EU exclusives with people who does not live in EU, unless they do not use it for their trade.
I would like to trade something for Southern Island Items as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To musique
Mame (Soy beans to throw) and TanabatanoSasa for Afternoon-Tea Set x1, Mermaid Vanity x1, and Orange Wet Suit x1?
Sure. Thank you for your offer. :)
Would you like to trade now?

Back