• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling [Trading] Kiffa's Closet Sale // Trading for Wishlist

how many blue pansies and black lilies do you have?

1 blue pansy, unfortunately I ran out of black lilies

awe I'll take that then and trade you for a pink rose. you would have to TT right if I want a cherry blossom clock, police cap and spooky wall lamp from what you're offering?

awe I'll take that then and trade you for a pink rose. you would have to TT right if I want a cherry blossom clock, police cap and spooky wall lamp from what you're offering?

I can TT for those! How many pink roses do you have? I need infinite hahaha

I can TT for those! How many pink roses do you have? I need infinite hahaha

I have a bunch lol but I since I haven't completely finished my town yet I'm going to need them but I can give you 6 roses for the 3 items and the blue pansy. would that be okay?

Ready? Sorry if I sound pushy

No problem! I'm almost ready, 3 minutes!

I have a bunch lol but I since I haven't completely finished my town yet I'm going to need them but I can give you 6 roses for the 3 items and the blue pansy. would that be okay?

That sounds great, give me about ~20!

Last edited:
No problem! I'm almost ready, 3 minutes!

Awesome thanks sorry just tell me when your gates are open since I'm an incredibly dense person and I need like 3000 hints to know when to do something :blush:

I REALLY want your vintage telescope--
Here are a couple of the items on your wish list that I have:

Gold Armor Pants
Elegant Hat
Cloche Hat
Trench Coat

Would you trade any of those for it? Thanks!!!
PM me, if you can! :D

Can I buy the 24 Hour-Shop ABD, Cabin Chair, Eraser Sofa, Palm Tree Lamp, Cycling Shirt, Preppy Shirt, and Sweater Vest?
How does 800k sound? Too low?

Awesome thanks sorry just tell me when your gates are open since I'm an incredibly dense person and I need like 3000 hints to know when to do something :blush:

Gates opening!

Can I buy the 24 Hour-Shop ABD, Cabin Chair, Eraser Sofa, Palm Tree Lamp, Cycling Shirt, Preppy Shirt, and Sweater Vest?
How does 800k sound? Too low?

Eek, my ABD isn't supposed to be in that list @__@

Well, I've got you added, shall I look for your gates? :)

Give me 20 minutes! I just need to get something done first

Last edited:
Hey! Sorry it took so long, but I am ready to trade when you are. ^-^ Your full moon vanity for my arc de triomphe.

Back