• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling [Trading] Kiffa's Closet Sale // Trading for Wishlist

I have got an afternoon tea set.

How much hybrids could you offer and which ones?

Which hybrids are you looking for? I have 1 purple tulip, 1 purple pansy, 2 Jacob Ladder's (if you count those!), 3 black roses, 1 pink tulip for now, but depending on what you're looking for, I could see what I can breed?

I have all of your wishlist's remaining music aside from kk ballad and two days ago. Is this enough for your sandwich display, steam bun case, helm, kagamimochi, box sofa and crane game? (I'm sorry if this might be too much)

Which hybrids are you looking for? I have 1 purple tulip, 1 purple pansy, 2 Jacob Ladder's (if you count those!), 3 black roses, 1 pink tulip for now, but depending on what you're looking for, I could see what I can breed?

I am looking for any type of hybrid. How is all of them hybrids and 75 BTB?

I have all of your wishlist's remaining music aside from kk ballad and two days ago. Is this enough for your sandwich display, steam bun case, helm, kagamimochi, box sofa and crane game? (I'm sorry if this might be too much)

I'd have the cloche hat, if you're interested in it :)

Did you see anything you need from my catalogue?

Eek, my sandwich display and steamed bun case aren't for sale, they're in the wrong category. @___@ I also no longer have the helm, sigh. The other 3 I can do for some of the music :)

Did you see anything you need from my catalogue?

Eek, my sandwich display and steamed bun case aren't for sale, they're in the wrong category. @___@ I also no longer have the helm, sigh. The other 3 I can do for some of the music :)
It's alright! I'm perfectly fine with that ^^

P. K. - which songs do you have? I'll take 2 for those three items?

Sakuro - sounds good to me! Let me add you :)

P. K. - which songs do you have? I'll take 2 for those three items?

Sakuro - sounds good to me! Let me add you :)

I actually have all the songs you need aside from the two mentioned before. You can have them, I'm really okay with it

Can I offer you a flowery painting, kk ballad, Two days ago, yodel dress,
and rolling suitcase for a sci-fi floor and wallpaper?

I can sell you any song you want, since I have them all. It's 5000 bells each.
But I may trade 5 for free with you for your crown, royal crown, caveman dress, natty dress and beacon fire.
I also have the yodel dress, shearling boots and rolling suitcase.

Last edited:
Back