Train or Bus

Trains! Definitely trains! It seems more comforting than the taxi and bus.

I've always preferred the train journeys, no idea why, but it might be the same as what Kumarock, really.

I loved the way the train introduction feels. I'm so used to seeing buses and taxis around the city areas that it feels like moving to your village isn't that big of a deal. Mom and Dad are probably an hour away, tops. Probably not because I know there are buses that travel long distances, but it just makes me feel like the trip isn't that long. With the train it somehow felt so much more adventurous.

i hated how lonely the bus was all the time )): i got really excited when i found rover there once, but he was only interested in my WiiConnect24 or whatever it was he was trying to set up. I'd like to see other villages on the bus

Out of the two I'd pick train though, I guess? I liked listening to the noises of the track and whatnot, I'm excited for another version of a train in Jump Out

my favourite out of all of them is the taxi though :B it'S SO CUTE i love little detailed things and weh it was just nice, aside from not having any possibility of seeing other people aboard

I definitely prefer the train and I'm very glad that it's making a return in AC:JO. It's going to be very nostalgic coming in by train :)
I don't know what it is that I prefer about the train over the bus or taxi, but I just do.

I realized another reason why I love the train more than the bus or taxi. If my memory serves me correctly, I have rode in a passenger train twice in my life. Both involving trips with either school or girl scouts. I don't remember much from back then, but I remember the feeling of excitement as I heard the train roll over the tracks.

There was also a train track right next to the park my grandmother took me to all the time. Whenever a train would go by all the kids would rush from the playground equipment and run to the fence to see the trains roll by. Whenever the whistle blew in Population Growing I'd remember all those times I'd watch the trains as a child and just makes me feel so happy.

Absolutely the train.

It just has a better vibe arriving in your new town on a train instead of a taxi or bus. It feels like more of an occasion.

It's the same in real life too though, I enjoy train journeys much more than bus or car journeys. I guess it's because you're less restricted and you usually get a table.

I think the train is better. I liked how if you waited for a while, a monkey would come by. :) I like how if you wait a while, you can hear Kapp'n whistle in the bus, but it isn't as good. I missed Rover and Blanca when AC:CF came out.

Oh, the train, for sure! :0 I thought it gave the game its own lovely charm in the GC version. Hearing the sound of the train whistle is so nostalgic, I remember hearing that sound every morning when I was a kid. I don't like the bus >-> Kapp'n is even creepier on the bus. The train reminds me of when I met Rover years ago :D

Yeah, I'm gonna say the train too. The bus just wasn't as exciting to me. I also think the train station is more interesting than the bus stop. I was kinda hoping New Leaf would have an airplane or something, but I'm fine with the diesel train :)

Back