Train or Bus

Train. :p I loved the dude sleeping in the background xD. & I liked it when you were able to draw the main guy's face or something.

I always kinda liked the train because it was a train, but that cat dude (forgot his name) used to bug me a lot.

Though the bus had that driver that would always hit on my character. That always made me lol.

So I dunno, liked them both. Don't really prefer one over the other.

Maybe an airplane or as I said before a hot air balloon
I liked the bus though

what about a hovercraft

hovercraft.jpg

The train was the best. Mostly because it was fun to see it come in from time to time. I also loved hearing it. It was an aspect that gave AC its special feeling. I've really missed that in the newer games. The gate is lame.

The train had that effect that actually made you want to see it, It always sounded a whistle when It was pulling up, and It was nice to see a clear animation that gave me a feeling of hope.

The train, definitely.
The bus kind of had an "empty" feeling. Seeing as how you and the bus driver were the only ones in there. If they maybe added a few neighbors in there, it'd be better.

I like the train in AC Gamecube. The bus is annoying, I don't see why Kapp'n has to talk to you.
I wish there was some other way of getting around too, like a SEGWAY! that would be amazing. :):)

I like the train in AC Gamecube. The bus is annoying, I don't see why Kapp'n has to talk to you.
I wish there was some other way of getting around too, like a SEGWAY! that would be amazing. :):)
Noticing how the last post in this thread was made over a year ago? Use the New Posts tab to find newer topics, so people won't get annoyed by you.

I am siding with the majority of the community when I say that the train was definitely the best. I loved using it to travel from town to town and I personally think it suits the game a bit more than a bus or taxi. I am so excited to know that it's in the 3DS game again!

I quite liked going by train, it's just the whole setting of it had a different atmosphere to it than the actual bus. I think it would have been better if you went by train to the city in LGTTC because your town is practically in the country side, then suddenly just by a short bus ride you reach a large city full of hustle and bustle. It's a little strange, but a well. xD

Back