• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

tree stumps, mushrooms, and paths

neko_koneko

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I`m doing a little renovating and I would rather not remove the tree stumps with special patterns around them, so I am just laying down my paths around them instead. Do paths interfere with mushrooms growing near tree stumps? Or do the mushrooms grow on top of them?

Patterns are essentially a thing that is on the floor. They cannot have buried things on them, and things cannot grow on them. If there isn't at least one grass square around your stump, I doubt it can grow mushrooms.

You also cannot drop things like fallen fruit from trees, bells from rocks or presents from balloons on paths without grass near it or you will lose it. Happened to me too many times T_T

Patterns aren't merged into the ground, they are basically objects you put on the ground. If you had fruit all around the stump, then the mushroom can't grow, and it's the same concept with patterns unfortunately.

Back