• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling ツ Maru ☼ [Boxes: --- ♡] ☼ Lurkers Welcome!!! ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh darn, I just remembered I already had somebody scheduled to move in already. >.< I'll have to pull back on my offer but best of luck finding him a home.'

Edit: I JUST finished plot resetting Marina and still have a spot in town for Genji so if he's still ready to go, I'd be more than happy to take him. ^^

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding dumb, can I get a clarification on what BTB is? I'm new to this site, so I'm still really new to what everything means, but I am interested in Genji, if he is still available. Thank you for your time.

At the risk of sounding dumb, can I get a clarification on what BTB is? I'm new to this site, so I'm still really new to what everything means, but I am interested in Genji, if he is still available. Thank you for your time.

BTB is the forum bells you earn from posting on threads. ^^

If he's still there, I can take him. I've got my incoming plotted and a space is still open.
My offer of 100 TBT still stands.

Hey! I'd take Ankha for 227 bells if she's not reserved or anything yet. If this goes through, you'll have to explain how to pay you bell tree bells, 'cause idk how... ^^"

Well I guess I've been beaten in bells, so I guess my order is outta the question. Ah well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back