• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toon][quote="cornymikey said:
Trela said:
corneymikey: You will take Sean's place if he cannot do is matches because of lag...or...you can mabye take Abrahamman's place if his Wi-Fi doent work again! You gotz ta wait a little longer for an answer to that...

Toon]can i just brawl toonlinksmaster to replace the guy that didnt come?
NO.

SCREW YOU.

YOU STEAL MY SPOT.

GET YOUR OWN.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! im not stealing ur spot.... :throwingrottenapples:

cornymikey said:
Toon][quote="cornymikey said:
Trela said:
corneymikey: You will take Sean's place if he cannot do is matches because of lag...or...you can mabye take Abrahamman's place if his Wi-Fi doent work again! You gotz ta wait a little longer for an answer to that...

Toon]can i just brawl toonlinksmaster to replace the guy that didnt come?
NO.

SCREW YOU.

YOU STEAL MY SPOT.

GET YOUR OWN.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! im not stealing ur spot.... :throwingrottenapples:
<_<

YOU WIN.
I LOSE.
SCREW YOU.

JUST BE-CAUSE I TOLK VITHB A STVANGE ACHCENT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL OF ME.

SCREW YOU. YOU KICKED MY DOG.
(LOL i luv that joke)

lol, but still, i PMed trela and she said she can check w/ her co-hosts. and are u that scared that i might beat u?

YESH.
HELL YESH I SHCARED.

YOU CHEAP.
YOU EVIL.
IF HE SHAY YESH AND I LOSHE, I DON'T GET KICKED OUT THOUGH. (hopefully)
SHO IDC CUSH CALLUM NEEDS AN OPPONENT. :p

Trela said:
djman900 said:
tela did u beat coffeaddict?
We have decided to Brawl at 5pm Central Time. I really dont care who wins...

I have a Youtube account, and lots of people watch my Videos, so Imma look for a player to Record a match with me. I'm also recording the Winner's Finals of this Tournament.

=Trela=
I can record :)

Silver: AWW DUDE THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! You have a Game Recorder thingy, right? Like a Dazzle?

corneymikey: Imma check right now. Btw, IM A BOY! MAN! MALE! NOT A GIRL!

UGH

Trela said:
Silver: AWW DUDE THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! You have a Game Recorder thingy, right? Like a Dazzle?

UGH
oops, i think i confused u w/ piranha. AHHH! :X

shoot, ur diddy kong is so annoying! and i died in the first battle because of lag and careless mistakes... i wanna rematch against ur lucario!

Trela said:

UGH
Lol. It is a Dazzle.

Silver: Awsome, dude. I'll PM you about it later.

corneymikey: Well, what do ya know? You get to Brawl Toonlinksmaster in the Tournament! Looks like u in now...PM him about your match with him.

=Trela=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back