• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Can you PM me about it Caleb? Like give me more information on it. I'm kinda confused about it =I

Toon][quote="cornymikey said:
can i replace any1 who doesnt show up? *heheheheheh*
No.

YOU FAILED.

TWICE![/quote]i didnt fail, i just wasnt used to u CONSTANTLY using ikes standard B. without that i could have owned u. i owned ur toon link in the first battle. i two stocked u!

WOW PEOPLE

Wat is with bragging here? Yoll get really annyoing when you do that.

Keep the arguing to a minimum please.

Silverstorms said:
Trela said:
WOW PEOPLE

Wat is with bragging here? Yoll get really annyoing when you do that.

Keep the arguing to a minimum please.
*sigh*

Welcome to TBT
LOL.

I agree.

Trela, I PM'd NikoKing about the games. I asked if we COULD have up to 15 people, or 12, but HAD to have 10, because of the overstock of wishers.

If he says sure, then you and Piranha arent subs, you're members. ^_^

Nikolympics are where the 5 teams compete in games. We do Brawl (you :p)
Pokemon (various new ones), GHWT, MK Wii, and ACCF races and wrestling. :)

[quote="Toon]
I agree.

Trela, I PM'd NikoKing about the games. I asked if we COULD have up to 15 people, or 12, but HAD to have 10, because of the overstock of wishers.

If he says sure, then you and Piranha arent subs, you're members. ^_^

Nikolympics are where the 5 teams compete in games. We do Brawl (you :p)
Pokemon (various new ones), GHWT, MK Wii, and ACCF races and wrestling. :)
[/quote]I know about the games. I just wanna know the Extra Information, like how the recording will go, when is the specific date and times for everything, WHO IS ON WHO's TEAM!

Well, uhh, people, nearly HALF of the Round 1 matches were not even done! That is sad, people.

Round 2 will be starting tomorrow, right after I post about it. Now, some players lost because 1. They didnt ever PM me or really even answer my PM, or 2. Their Skill Level in the Tournament Bracket was lower than their opponents.

One more thing. DONT TRY TO QUIT JUST BECAUSE YOUR NOT DOING GOOD! THAT IS NOT A REAL EXCUSE BTW! Half of the players are doing bad, so you are not the only one!

Better get that practice finished, cause after Round 4, we have the Winner's Semi-Finals, which shall be going on YouTube. Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

=Trela=

yes u are u were suppossed to vs the guy who wins between waluigi or tyeforce but since they didnt matched idk wats going to hapen =P

ok NVM i just saw the matches waluigi vs yoshipower please brawl and the winner goes vs me!!! xD

Guys, please hurry and do your matches. I really want to do mine soon. =\

Also, I'm not sure if Trela mentioned this or not but, round one is over. People who didn't do their matches for round one will advance by skill level.

If you did mention this Trester, sorryz D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back