• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lots of people wanna Brawl me right now, but I had to get off the Wii (they playing AC, but not online). I'll Brawl you whenever I get back on xYoh.

Silver: Oh, ok. When Kid Nino PM's me back, then I will tell you if he wants to do the match.

Dj: Good games.

I guess all matches that were able to be played today are finished. Hopefully more players will play their matches tomorrow. Now if you will excuse me, Imma go PM that coffee guy lol.

=Trela=

djman900 said:
tela did u beat coffeaddict?
We have decided to Brawl at 5pm Central Time. I really dont care who wins...

I have a Youtube account, and lots of people watch my Videos, so Imma look for a player to Record a match with me. I'm also recording the Winner's Finals of this Tournament.

=Trela=

chubsterr: You are now in the Loser's Bracket, and your oponent is my sister, asora lol.

After the Winner's Bracket is done, we will start the Loser's Bracket. That might be a while. I dunno.

Also, refer to my old post on pg. 13 for Updates of the Brackets and stuff.

=Trela=

yay that means im in loser bracket.i wanna beat asora again.but chubsterr gets to.(although it was a close match)

no i didnt join this because i didnt sign up yesterday. im just asking if i can join at this moment. and what do u get if u win in the losers bracket?

Trela said:
chubsterr: You are now in the Loser's Bracket, and your oponent is my sister, asora lol.

After the Winner's Bracket is done, we will start the Loser's Bracket. That might be a while. I dunno.

Also, refer to my old post on pg. 13 for Updates of the Brackets and stuff.

=Trela=
kay guess i get trela, and trela's sister o_O

corneymikey: You will take Sean's place if he cannot do is matches because of lag...or...you can mabye take Abrahamman's place if his Wi-Fi doent work again! You gotz ta wait a little longer for an answer to that...

Toonlinksmaster: LOL hold on! You automatically advanced to Round 2 due to no opponent, so you will Brawl the winner of sothe897 and tj7777777, which should start before the 4 days are up =O

=Trela=

[quote="Toon]<_<

WTF

Who am I facing NOW?!?!?!

I didn't get an opponent (great) and now theres noone for me to kill yet!

Im soo mad![/quote]ooohh lol nvm

Trela said:
corneymikey: You will take Sean's place if he cannot do is matches because of lag...or...you can mabye take Abrahamman's place if his Wi-Fi doent work again! You gotz ta wait a little longer for an answer to that...

Toon]can i just brawl toonlinksmaster to replace the guy that didnt come?

cornymikey said:
Trela said:

Toon]can i just brawl toonlinksmaster to replace the guy that didnt come?
NO.

SCREW YOU.

YOU STEAL MY SPOT.

GET YOUR OWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back