• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toon][quote="cornymikey said:
[quote="Toon]
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
no u arent...
500 FTW!

So says me!

Unless SIlver loses.

Then he gets them. XO[/quote]how do u know ur going to win?
I will beat you! if i use lucas against ur ike, i can avoid that friggin standard B[/quote]If you use Lucas, I'll POWN you Cajun style.

By cutting you.[/quote]well see. ive improved my meta knight so i use different tactics. and i will adapt to ur standard B! without that move, i can pwn u.

cornymikey said:
500 FTW!

So says me!

Unless SIlver loses.

Then he gets them. XO
how do u know ur going to win?
I will beat you! if i use lucas against ur ike, i can avoid that friggin standard B
If you use Lucas, I'll POWN you Cajun style.

By cutting you.[/quote]well see. ive improved my meta knight so i use different tactics. and i will adapt to ur standard B! without that move, i can pwn u.[/quote]Dude, I've trained with Silver and Trela. Im better too. xD

And I think Trela wants me to win!

Unless I go against Lexi.

Then she should win.

(But it doesn't mean I'll LET you!!)

Toon][quote="Silverstorms said:
Tbh, I had no problem with TLM's Ike.
I know, Ike sucks on Olimar.

Should've used my main man, should've used my main man...[/quote]Pikmin block Ike's Side-B, which forces you to get in close. Ike is so slow and heavy, he's easy pickings for Olimar's fast Smash attacks.

Silverstorms said:

Should've used my main man, should've used my main man...
Pikmin block Ike's Side-B, which forces you to get in close. Ike is so slow and heavy, he's easy pickings for Olimar's fast Smash attacks.[/quote]M'hmm.

Even so, I like killing your Pikmin. :D

Pikmin block Ike's Side-B, which forces you to get in close. Ike is so slow and heavy, he's easy pickings for Olimar's fast Smash attacks.[/quote]M'hmm.

Even so, I like killing your Pikmin. :D[/quote]And I like hurling then at you :veryhappy:

Silverstorms said:

Pikmin block Ike's Side-B, which forces you to get in close. Ike is so slow and heavy, he's easy pickings for Olimar's fast Smash attacks.
M'hmm.

Even so, I like killing your Pikmin. :D[/quote]And I like hurling then at you :veryhappy: [/quote]Batter up!
*Right B*

Home run!

[quote="Toon]
Pikmin block Ike's Side-B, which forces you to get in close. Ike is so slow and heavy, he's easy pickings for Olimar's fast Smash attacks.
M'hmm.

Even so, I like killing your Pikmin. :D[/quote]And I like hurling then at you :veryhappy: [/quote]Batter up!
*Right B*

Home run![/quote]*watchs Pikmin go flying*

Here comes the pitch!

I need to win the next round so I can buy Starfox 64 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back