• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♕ Tumblr Villager Cycling ♕ ~ {IN BOXES: --} {NEW: Genji & O'Hare}

Hi! I was wondering if I may reserve Stitches (a dreamie of my friend, 4threset)?

I'm not claiming Stitches for her so I hope this is ok? She's at work right now but she'll be back in a few hours but since Stitches is pretty popular, I'd like to ask for reservation in her place first :>

I'm sorry guys about last night. I fell asleep because yesterday was a big day for me and Wolfgang went into the void. I'm so sorry..
Secondly, I also have a question. I'm thinking about closing down this thread. I'm thinking about it for multiple reasons. One, I want to only give villagers to people who have dreamie proof. It makes me sad scrolling through another website and thinking about my old villagers and if they're at a good home. Also, I don't get much business when I'm online and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I would REALLY love your guys' opinions because right now I'm not really sure where to go. Thank you for reading! :)

Yeah i think your idea is fair, you always should need dreamie proof, I also agree with you.^^

Last edited:
Don't close it!
Just ask for dreamie proof/ a good reason.
I got fang from you and omg I love him so much! :D.

Yeah i think your idea is fair, you always should need dreamie proof, I also agree with you.^^

Thank you! I'm actually going to start requiring dreamie proof! I want to give people who they want and not a lot of people lurk for villagers on my thread. I know I can help people out that way, just no one lurks. I would really like if people did it more often!

I agree as well, but if you have a life you want to attend to, go ahead! Animal Crossing is a lot of fun, but sometimes you have to step back into the real world.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WANT STATIC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Don't close it!
Just ask for dreamie proof/ a good reason.
I got fang from you and omg I love him so much! :D.

Thank you Slammint! I'm just sad because yesterday I did a lot of lone posting if you know what I mean lol! I just don't really know what to do about the villagers that no one is claiming but I know are pretty popular. It kills me to send them to the void.

I agree as well, but if you have a life you want to attend to, go ahead! Animal Crossing is a lot of fun, but sometimes you have to step back into the real world.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WANT STATIC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I honestly do not have a life to attend to honestly lol! This is most of my entertainment for the day and usually I do this at my boyfriends house, a little taste of the real world and animal crossing at the same time! I really just want to make peoples dreamies come true!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I was wondering if I may reserve Stitches (a dreamie of my friend, 4threset)?

I'm not claiming Stitches for her so I hope this is ok? She's at work right now but she'll be back in a few hours but since Stitches is pretty popular, I'd like to ask for reservation in her place first :>

I will message your friend right now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got Shep now, so you can take me out of the lurker list for Shep, thanks!

Removed! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Zucker, Purrl, and Carmen?

Added to the list!

I feel it, when I void a villiger I'm like nooo, but in my mind they go to a new town, (either that or I visit someone's town and force them to have my voided villigers)

I feel it, when I void a villiger I'm like nooo, but in my mind they go to a new town, (either that or I visit someone's town and force them to have my voided villigers)

I would really like it more if more people actually looked at my page and commented if they were lurking. I just hate putting it as my thread title, but I feel like that helps me and gets the word out so I don't void as many well-known villagers.

That is very nice of you, but I'm not sure if that would ever happen. There are so many new people, and the bell tree population is rising. I wish everybody could get their dreamies, but It's going to take a lot of work especially with people who would do anything for Fang Cough Slammint

That is very nice of you, but I'm not sure if that would ever happen. There are so many new people, and the bell tree population is rising. I wish everybody could get their dreamies, but It's going to take a lot of work especially with people who would do anything for Fang Cough Slammint

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. Yesterday, when I was cycling I tried to look other places for people who were looking for that specific villager, but as you said, that takes a lot of time.
P.S. I'm going to start cycling now!

Last edited:
Back