• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Turnips at 526 bells each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasticHaxorus

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0797-7294-1402
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Pavé
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hey! So turnips are selling for 526 bells each at my Re-Tail right now (screenshot enclosed) and I wouldn’t mind having some people over if they’d like to sell theirs right now. Not asking for anything in return.
I’m free for the rest of the evening til 8 MST. My FC is 4528-2113-6215. Thank you!
4C9AF383-F40D-46C0-A8D1-0AD7647D34CA.jpeg

can I join please??
Post automatically merged:

friend code not working :(

can I join please??
Post automatically merged:

friend code not working :(
Huh, that’s odd. Just double checked and it should be fine. What error message is it giving you?
Also, can you give me your FC?

That’s really strange. My internet’s fine, I’ve now triple-checked for typos, and I don’t see what could be causing the problem.
Are you on the Switch and entered the wrong forum by accident?

Hey im intrested! :)
My mayor is called purple
Fc- 0104-2613-3352
Added you! I’m gonna be going in a little bit but come on over and sell your turnips! Gates should be open as well, let me know if there are any problems.

I went to friends, add friend, by code. I tried a few times
Yeah, I’m genuinely not sure what the problem could be. Sorry about that.

I went to friends, add friend, by code. I tried a few times
Umm you know in 3ds both of you have to put the fc so they can be connected
And when one put the fc they cant find the other until the other person put your fc so they can be connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back