• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE 07.08.2014 @ 10:02 p.m. ET:

I will not be accepting any requests from forum members who haven't already asked to come to Progress to sell turnips.

Cutoff is now in effect.

sylveons: I'm waiting for you, of course, and you may come to sell turnips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.08.2014 @ 10:15 p.m. ET:

Thread is now closed!

Last edited:
UPDATE 07.13.2014 @ 10:54 a.m. ET:

I will be resuming hosting the selling of turnips in my second town Progress.

I anticipate re-opening at some point after 12:00 p.m. ET.

Duration will be no greater than 90 minutes.

I will keep people posted.

I would like to start this again at some point during that 12:00 p.m. ET hour. This is dependent on a couple things I have going. But, I intend to help people out.

Okay, I will come back at round Noon EST :) That is my Time Zone also :) Thanks so much again! Like I said, I will likely need to make multiple trips in this time frame :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have successfully added Progress. I promise not to eat up too much of your 90 minutes either to give everyone a fair chance.

Is it possible for me to come along and sell some turnips when you're back?
I already got my turnips ready in my inventory so this shouldn't take so long :)

Last edited:
Hello! May I also come and sell my turnips once you are back? :3 I will be putting them in my inventory.

Ahh, I bought about 900k worth of Turnips, but intend to sell full inventory at a time and will tip if you're still allowing people to sell them c:

UPDATE 07.13.2014 @ 12:15 p.m. ET:

This will resume at approximately 01:00 p.m. ET.

(I'm taking necessary time to eat. Sorry.)

UPDATE 07.13.2014 @ 12:45 p.m. ET:

Beginning with KiloPatches at Post #265, I will begin shortly to add Friend Codes of those asking to come.

I should be able to start on time for 01:00 p.m. ET.

Reminder?

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809?9322?1107

UPDATE 07.13.2014 @ 12:45 p.m. ET:

Beginning with KiloPatches at Post #265, I will begin shortly to add Friend Codes of those asking to come.

I should be able to start on time for 01:00 p.m. ET.

Reminder…

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

Okay, I have Progress added already. Lt me know if you have any issues. Let me know when your gate is open. Is it one at a time?

?Like I said, I will likely need to make multiple trips in this time frame :) ?

I entered your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible for me to come along and sell some turnips when you're back?
I already got my turnips ready in my inventory so this shouldn't take so long :)

I entered your Friend Code. Your Mii image has not come in. Please make sure you enter my Friend Code to come to Progress (not Applewin).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! May I also come and sell my turnips once you are back? :3 I will be putting them in my inventory.

I entered your Friend Code. Your Mii image did not come in on my 3DS game console. (You are a "Provisionally registered friend.")

I entered your Friend Code. Your Mii image has come in. (Good!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I entered your Friend Code. Your Mii image has not come in. Please make sure you enter my Friend Code to come to Progress (not Applewin).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I entered your Friend Code. Your Mii image did not come in on my 3DS game console. (You are a "Provisionally registered friend.")

Awesome, let me know when your gate is open. I am waiting in the train station at the moment :)

Ahh, I bought about 900k worth of Turnips, but intend to sell full inventory at a time and will tip if you're still allowing people to sell them c:

Your Mii image did not come in on my 3DS game console.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I Come To Sell Turnips?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was doing a trade; I'll add you shortly and ask again^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back