• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delayed by 30 Minutes: Rather than 07:00 p.m. ET, this is going to begin at an estimated time of 07:30 p.m. ET.

charlottethecat and mogyay are already registered on my Friend List on my 3DS game console.

ooh, I'd like to come! i bought a ton of turnips for the first time in awhile and haven't been able to find any good turnip spikes lately, so it'd be nice to sell them here.

ooh, I'd like to come! i bought a ton of turnips for the first time in awhile and haven't been able to find any good turnip spikes lately, so it'd be nice to sell them here.

I just added your Friend Code; but, your Mii did not come in yet on my 3DS game console.

Please make sure that my Friend Code added is the one for Progress. It's in the signature area. But, I will present it here. (Some people commonly make the mistake of entering the Friend Code for my original town of Applewin because, in part, they look the left side (member info), and enter that instead.)

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

I just added your Friend Code; but, your Mii did not come in yet on my 3DS game console.

Please make sure that my Friend Code added is the one for Progress. It's in the signature area. But, I will present it here. (Some people commonly make the mistake of entering the Friend Code for my original town of Applewin because, in part, they look the left side (member info), and enter that instead.)

my apologizes for the wait, i just added you.

UPDATE 07.08.2014 @ 07:30 p.m. ET: I will open in about 10 minutes.

I had to delete a few Friend Codes because I was running out of space on my 3DS game console. Hopefully, I didn't make a mistake with anyone asking to come tonight. (I don't think I did.)

biskwest was added; but biskwest's Mii image did not show up.

syleons's Mii image has now shown up. (Good!)

can I come to sell? Ill add you and come when I see your gates open if that is ok?

UPDATE 07.08.2014 @ 07:42 p.m. ET:

* SORRY FOR THE DELAY *

biskwest's Mii has now come in on my 3DS game console. (Good!)

MayorMike's Friend Code was entered; MayorMike's Mii did not come in on my 3DS game console..
Puck's Friend Code was entered; Puck's Mii image did not come in on my 3DS game console.

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

UPDATE 07.08.2014 @ 07:42 p.m. ET:

* SORRY FOR THE DELAY *

biskwest's Mii has now come in on my 3DS game console. (Good!)

MayorMike's Friend Code was entered; MayorMike's Mii did not come in on my 3DS game console..
Puck's Friend Code was entered; Puck's Mii image did not come in on my 3DS game console.

GATE IS NOW OPEN!
Added you now

Added you now

I'm currently hosting.

(Two people are already in town.)

I will check my 3DS game console for your Mii image after my town is clear of visitors.

Please make certain you have the correct Friend Code:

Last edited:
Visitor limit has been reached.. let me know when there is an open spot!

Well, I may be able to do that. (I'll try to do well in keeping people posted.) But, you should be on the lookout. (I'm only so good at multi-tasking. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back