• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, guess I'll get in line lol.

I anticipate doing this for a couple hours. (Say, until 10:00 p.m. ET. Right now, it's nearly 08:00 p.m. ET. I'm one Eastern Standard Time; live in the United States; and am in the state of Michigan.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 07:57 p.m. ET:

One person left; one more space.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 08:06 p.m. ET:

One person just left. I have room for one more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I come to sell? Ill add you and come when I see your gates open if that is ok?

Check to see if you can see my gate!

Puck just came; despite the fact that his Mii hadn't come in my 3DS game console. (I haven't had a clear guest list, with town gate closed, just yet.)

You, MayorMike, may be able to come anyway.

@ 08:13 p.m. ET:

Currently in town (player names)
Mog (Rosalie)
Hanna (Oakwood)
Cha (Unicorns)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 08:17 p.m. ET:

Mog (Rosalie) has just left

(Room for one more.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOTE: If there is anyone, in addition to MayorMike, needing to come … please say so.

(I don't want to leave anyone out.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 08:22 p.m. ET:

Hanna (Oakwood) just left.

(There is room for two more people to come.)

thanks for letting me come! made tons of bells, so that's pretty awesome. : D

Can I come back when you get a open spot.

Yes.

See if my gate appears from Porter's listing in your Train Station. (If it does…you should be able to come.)

Less than a half-hour ago, Puck was able to come. (And Puck's Mii image hadn't appeared in my 3DS game console when I entered his/her 3DS Friend Code. I haven't had a chance to check on anyone's after I started hosting turnips around 07:45 p.m. ET.)

Yes.

See if my gate appears from Porter's listing in your Train Station. (If it does…you should be able to come.)

Less than a half-hour ago, Puck was able to come. (And Puck's Mii image hadn't appeared in my 3DS game console when I entered his/her 3DS Friend Code. I haven't had a chance to check on anyone's after I started hosting turnips around 07:45 p.m. ET.)
When will you be able to add me?

@ 08:31 p.m. ET:

Cha (Unicorns) is the only one in town.

Gate is closed.

After Cha is finished, I will end the session.

When my town is cleared of visitors, I can go into my 3DS game console for the Friend List.

Please stand by.

Thanks!

Last edited:
@ 08:33 p.m. ET:

Session has ended.

I'll take a couple minutes to check 3DS game console.

Puck, though he/she already visited, is in. (Mii image came in.)

MayorMike has not yet come in.

Reminder: Please use the Friend Code for Progress. (Not Applewin. Not the "3DS" on the left side where you see my forum member name and avatar. Info is in below signature and will be mentioned here again.)

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

Last edited:
Just added Progress. Looking for open gate now and don't see it on the list. Is someone traveling there now?

@ 08:40 p.m. ET:

Good News:

biskwest and MayorMike: Both of your Miis have come in!

I will open the gates shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 08:47 p.m. ET:

Currently visiting:

MayorMike
biskwest

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE @ 08:55 p.m. ET:

After both MayorMike and biskwest have finished selling turnips, and have left Progress, I will be taking a break.

(Town gate is currently closed.)

If there are anymore people wanting to come, please let me know by no later than 10:00 p.m. ET.

I'd love to come by!! Just have 5 stacks.

Yes.

I'm going to take a few minutes' break.

I will be back in about 15 to 20 minutes. (At 09:30 p.m. ET.)

In the meantime, I will add your Friend Code.

Please add mine, and the correct one, for coming to my second town Progress!

[Progress] Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 09:15 p.m. ET:

augafey: I added your Friend Code. But, your Mii image did not yet come in on my 3DS game console.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ 09:20 p.m. ET:

augafey: Your Mii image has come in on my 3DS game console. (Good!) I will open for you just shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

augafey:

You can come now (if you're ready).

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Last edited:
would it be alright if i stopped by one last time? got some more turnips that i wanted to sell. i'll go ahead and add Progress's friend code.

would it be alright if i stopped by one last time? got some more turnips that i wanted to sell. i'll go ahead and add Progress's friend code.

Yes.

I'll open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back