• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to sell my turnips. I'll be lurking for when you come back. :) I'll tip, too. Do you have a preference on what kind of starts would you like? I have both saplings and cedar saplings. I'll bring both. :D

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 05:35 p.m. ET: I just returned home. I anticipate getting this thread going again, welcoming guests in Progress, close to 06:30 p.m. ET. isa, at post #54, and others whose postings followed I will record as having requested to come to Progress. So, it's a little prep time for me. I'll host this this until 09:00 p.m. ET.

Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

Last edited:
I'd love to sell my turnips. I'll be lurking for when you come back. :) I'll tip, too. Do you have a preference on what kind of starts would you like? I have both saplings and cedar saplings. I'll bring both. :D

A preference? No. (And thank you.) I appreciate receiving any Starts … period. If you briefly do a Dream Address tour of Progress, you can see that I have only one group of bushes. (They're located just outside, slightly east, of the house that belongs to Fang. This is town with the Zen theme for both Train Station and Town Hall.) So, I have a lot of work to be doing in Progress. (That's partly why I'm holding the town date.)

:)

Last edited:
A preference? No. (And thank you.) I appreciate receiving any Starts … period. If you briefly do a Dream Address tour of Progress, you can see that I have only one group of bushes. (They're located just outside, slightly east, of the house that belongs to Fang.) So, I have a lot of work to be doing in Progress. (That's partly why I'm holding the town date.)

:)
oh gosh, I'm gonna run to the T.I.Y. for you and pick up what I have. ^^

In Spain it's 11:41pm. Then I can not go :(

I started this hosting yesterday [07.05.2014]. It continues today [07.06.2014]. And I intend to do more tomorrow [07.07.2014]. Since you're six hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (I'm in the United States and the state of Michigan), just let me know what time period of the day would be better for you. (I may handle tomorrow, or other days, differently; like earlier in the day.)

I'd like to come sell turnips if there's enough room and time. c: I can bring over a bunch of starts as I've been hoarding a lot.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i'd like to join if that's alright!
*with starts

Last edited:
UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 06:20 p.m. ET:

From post #54 to post #71, I have recorded 12 individual forum members requesting to come to Progress to sell turnips @ 616 bells each.

Those whose Mii image came in on my 3DS game console are as follows:

01 [#54]. isa
02 [#55]. Mayor Em
03 [#56]. itzartemis
04 [#57]. mt.moon
06 [#59]. UltimateGamers03
09 [#62]. marshymallow
12 [#71]. captain_katie​

Those whose Mii image have not yet come in on my 3DS game console are:

05 [#58]. sharlzkidarlz
07 [#60]. RemainingEcho
08 [#61]. khampton38
10 [#63]. SincerelyDream
11 [#70]. Squeaks​

Last edited:
I would like to sell my turnips as well if this is still going on. :eek:

From post #54 to post #71, I have recorded 12 individual forum members requesting to come to Progress to sell turnips @ 616 bells each.

01 [#54]. isa
02 [#55]. Mayor Em
03 [#56]. itzartemis
04 [#57]. mt.moon
09 [#62]. marshymallow
12 [#71]. captain_katie​

05 [#58]. sharlzkidarlz
07 [#60]. RemainingEcho
08 [#61]. khampton38
10 [#63]. SincerelyDream
11 [#70]. Squeaks​
I apologize! I'm adding you now.

01 [#54]. isa
02 [#55]. Mayor Em
03 [#56]. itzartemis
04 [#57]. mt.moon
09 [#62]. marshymallow
12 [#71]. captain_katie​

05 [#58]. sharlzkidarlz
07 [#60]. RemainingEcho
08 [#61]. khampton38
10 [#63]. SincerelyDream
11 [#70]. Squeaks​

I wasn't sure if there was still room or not, I was waiting to hear back from you. I'll add you right after my trade is done. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the inconvenience btw

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 06:30 p.m. ET: I have to excuse myself for a few minutes. When I return, I'll open the gates. (And I'll modify the thread title.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 06:43 p.m. ET: I'll be re-opening the gate. After you arrive, please tell me your user name, so that I can keep track and check-off that one forum member after another made it to Progress.

Those whose Mii image have still not shown up on my 3DS game console:
sharlzkid
RemainingEcho
khampton38
Squeaks
Oriana​

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Mayor Em
mt.moon
SincerelyDream

All were in town. Error occurred. Each of you should come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back