• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I misread the last post. You are like the nicest person ever. Do you need hybrids to decorate too?

I won't say no to hybrids. (Thank you!)

But, the Starts were much more in need by me. (You can see what Progress looks like in the Dream Address. No bushes anywhere but near Fang's house. I used it to divide his residence from that Outdoor Chair.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was just about to give you a tip but then we disconnected, can you let me know when you want me to come to tip you?

When you see there is an opening.

One person just left.

Last edited:

But, the Starts were much more in need by me. (You can see what Progress looks like in the Dream Address. No bushes anywhere but near Fang's house. I used it to divide his residence from that Outdoor Chair.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you see there is an opening.

One person just left.
Alright sorry it fills very quickly, I'll wait.

Currently in town (09:12 p.m. ET):

khampton38
neon-tetra
fishbythesea

(If I'm wrong with anyone...you can say so.)

Last edited:

I don't have the dream suite yet in my town, but I grabbed a few starts and I'll probably bring you some flowers too since you're going the extra mile to let me try.

My touchscreen is acting up pretty bad right now, I think I'm gonna have to come back later if possible.

I'll be on tomorrow (as well).

I'm curious how many more you have to sell.

I think the only people who didn't get in today (so far) are:

isa
sharlzkidarlz
RemainingEcho
Squeaks
milkbae​

I don't know if that's entirely accurate.

I have a ton left honestly. I have like half of A, the entirety of B, and about half of C in my locker as well. It would probably only take around 10-15 minutes with a working touch screen. *shakes fist

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would've given you part of your tip while I was there, but my inventory wasn't even opening. I'm sorry :c

I have a ton left honestly. I have like half of A, the entirety of B, and about half of C in my locker as well. It would probably only take around 10-15 minutes with a working touch screen. *shakes fist

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would've given you part of your tip while I was there, but my inventory wasn't even opening. I'm sorry :c

I'm okay with that.

I personally load up. (It's the benefit of having more than one 3DS game console and more than one game copy of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf.")

Mayor Em: I'm guessing it will be around 10:00 p.m. ET that I will be able to open exclusively for you. (Remember: When you arrive, my Mayor Cameron will close the gate so no one else can come in. And I will see if we can get you through, without disconnection, in selling your turnips.)

Mayor Em: I'm guessing it will be around 10:00 p.m. ET that I will be able to open exclusively for you. (Remember: When you arrive, my Mayor Cameron will close the gate so no one else can come in. And I will see if we can get you through, without disconnection, in selling your turnips.)

OK. I've got everything ready to go: turnips filling my pockets and starts/hybrids in my locker. So take your time. Thank you again for trying this, I truly appreciate it.

I usually don't load up as heavily as I did this time, but I'm on vacation right now and had extra time/ bells. Then of course I get a trade and had to TT like 4 days and on the last day I have to sell them, my DS is not having it. Today was just a bad 3DS day in general, it began with my girlfriend taking my charger on accident before she leaves on a flight, so I had to run out and buy a new one so my 2 mil+ worth of bells wouldn't spoil lol. I'm hoping I'll have enough time in my game so I can come by tomorrow with my turnips still alive. Luckily, I sold about 2 mil bells worth at your town already (because of your great price) and if I really had to I could rebuy all my turnips and sell them/ tip you tomorrow. I figure if I give my DS enough time to settle down overnight, it should be okay.
(Sorry for the wall of text, it's my Achilles Heel..)

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 09:42 p.m. ET: Town does not have any visitors. Gate is closed.

In a few minutes, I'll ask that Mayor Em return. (Only Mayor Em.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 09:48 p.m. ET:

Mayor Em: Gate is about to open for you.

You come alone. Then I will close the gate immediately after you arrive. (Mayor Cameron will be in the Train Station.)

Last edited:
UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 09:42 p.m. ET: Town does not have any visitors. Gate is closed.

In a few minutes, I'll ask that Mayor Em return. (Only Mayor Em.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 09:48 p.m. ET:

Mayor Em: Gate is about to open for you.

You come alone. Then I will close the gate immediately after you arrive. (Mayor Cameron will be in the Train Station.)

On my way. :)

Day Is Over. Thread Is Closed.

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 10:20 p.m. ET: Fortunately, Mayor Em was able to get through with selling all turnips.

The day is now over.

I anticipate that I will be back tomorrow [Monday 07.07.2014] to host again. I can't say, right now, at what time.

This thread is now closed! (It will be re-opened 07.07.2014.)

UPDATE 07.07.2014 @ 02:38 p.m. ET: I will be hosting turnips again today.

The time is not yet definite. But, I believe it will be either around 06:30 p.m. to 07:30 p.m. ET. (That's GMT-5.)

I will keep people posted.

I intend to host for another two-hour time period.

This thread is now re-opened.

If you're wanting to come, please wait until at least 05:30 p.m. ET to request coming to Progress to sell turnips @ 616 bells each.

I want to note that, after hosting yesterday [07.06.2014], I had 96 entries in my Register Friend list from my 3DS game console. I had to delete some entries in order to allow for more room for anyone who would be new. If anyone is requesting to return, and I had deleted you, then I will have to re-enter your Friend Code.

Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

Today at 18:00 pm in Michigan I want sell, please.
I'm Isa from Settia

Last edited:
Can I come at 7Pm? A friend wants to go to the Island with me at 5Pm and I dont want to end after a hour or so but I may come before 7. I will post on here when i can come••

Today at 18:00 pm in Michigan I want sell, please.
I'm Isa from Settia

I'll find out how my day goes. (I am about to leave my house. I have a few things going on.) That's why I gave that estimate; and that's also why I used "TBD" in the edited thread title.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come at 7Pm? A friend wants to go to the Island with me at 5Pm and I dont want to end after a hour or so but I may come before 7. I will post on here when i can come••

Well, I anticipate hosting during that time. So, of course, that would work should you follow through with trying to come at 07:00 p.m. ET.

The way it goes is that, prior to opening my gate for the first time today, I will note who requests coming and enter Friend Codes.

I try to keep people posted. And it is necessary for interested forum members to follow this thread.

I am signing off now. I will be back later.

Candy83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back