• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a set time or group with which we have to enter?

No.

The cutoff is anyone new requesting to come who posts for the first time @ 09:01 p.m. ET. All who posted in time will be welcomed by me. And I intend to welcome back Mayor Em to see if we can get him/her those bells for all those turnips.

Anyone who has asked to come...but has not yet, please let me know with a posting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently in town (@ 08:08 p.m. ET):

Reindeer

Last edited:
No.

The cutoff is anyone new requesting to come who posts for the first time @ 09:01 p.m. ET. All who posted in time will be welcomed by me. And I intend to welcome back Mayor Em to see if we can get him/her those bells for all those turnips.

Anyone who has asked to come...but has not yet, please let me know with a posting.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying. I have yet to sell my turnips in your town. Let me also mention that I'm sending my mule to sell and not my mayor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've just connected. ^=^

Okay. Thank you for clarifying. I have yet to sell my turnips in your town. Let me also mention that I'm sending my mule to sell and not my mayor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've just connected. ^=^

Tell me who you are as you arrive. (Thanks.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently in town (@ 08:13 p.m. ET):

Reindeer
Oriana

I added u , im sorry worked all day passed out on the couch.....im able to come as soon as u have an opening.

May I please sell my turnips? I would appreciate it very much. ; w ;

I added u , im sorry worked all day passed out on the couch.....im able to come as soon as u have an opening.

Last I checked, you Mii didn't come in.

My Mii may have come in your 3DS game console. (Sometimes one can get through anyway.)

I have two current visitors (@ 08:18 p.m. ET). Next chance I get, I will see if you come through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please sell my turnips? I would appreciate it very much. ; w ;

Yes.

I need your Friend Code; so that I can enter it.

I'm hosting in my second town Progress:

Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 08:25 p.m. ET:

One guest in town - Oriana.

No one else comes!

After Oriana leaves, I'll check Register Friend for those not yet entered.

Did u ever get my friendcode?

Yes.

I wrote it down.

Today's member requests began on page #06 with post #54.

I wrote down all members.

Early, before starting tonight's session, I wrote down Friend Codes. I've done my best in also adding ones that came later.

You were post #61.

So I did enter you on my 3DS game console early enough.

I have one visitor, Oriana, and after that session ends...I will re-check those whose Mii had not previously come in on my 3DS game console. I will also add Friend Codes of those not yet entered.

I'm actually going to send my mule over, so you'll be getting Ash from Hyrule, sorry about that, I totally forgot.

I'm actually going to send my mule over, so you'll be getting Ash from Hyrule, sorry about that, I totally forgot.

Just let me know your forum member name when you arrive.

I try to keep track. (I often succeed. Sometimes I get tripped up)

I make the effort to get everyone in.

khampton: I'm keeping people posted.

Reminder: Cutoff time, for a new request to come to sell turnips, is 09:00 p.m. ET.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 08:44 p.m. ET: Town is now empty of visitors. No one is here.

I'm going to take about 10 minutes to straighten up and organize. I will check 3DS game console as well. (Friend Code for fishbythesea will have to be entered.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOTE: khampton38 and neon-tetra have come in (Mii images) on my 3DS game console.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I entered fishbythesea, but he/she has not come in my 3DS game console yet.

milkbae was entered and his/her Mii image has come in on my 3DS game console.

It's now 08:48 p.m. ET. Please give me about 10 minutes.

Reminder: Come to Progress. (It's not Applewin.)

Friend Code: 2809–9322–1107

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 08:57 p.m. ET:

fishbythesea has now come in. (Good!)

If there is anyone who earlier wanted to come but has not...please say so.

Mayor Em has a standing invitation to come solo.

Those who are asking for the first time to come have just a couple minutes to say so.

C: I'm just hanging out.
I'll keep my eyes open for when it's cool for just me to come over.

Alright c: I registered you on my ds, my post number is 106, is it cool if i swing by now?

Yes.

Gate is open.

(milkbae just arrived.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

C: I'm just hanging out.
I'll keep my eyes open for when it's cool for just me to come over.

I'm going to host you solo.

When you arrive, I'll close the gate.

So it will be solely a focus on getting you in and seeing if we can get you through with selling your turnips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 07.06.2014 @ 09:02 p.m ET:

No new posting requests for coming tonight to sell turnips in Progress are being accepted.

I'm going to host you solo.

When you arrive, I'll close the gate.

So it will be solely a focus on getting you in and seeing if we can get you through with selling your turnips.
Ah, I misread the last post. You are like the nicest person ever. Do you need hybrids to decorate too?

I was just about to give you a tip but then we disconnected, can you let me know when you want me to come to tip you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back