Tyeforce is a fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyeforce said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
lol

Yes, I openly admit that I am a Nintendo fanboy, but I'm not a fanboy in the sense that you believe. I'm not an ignorant fanboy, I'm an open minded, reasonable fanboy. I call myself a fanboy because I'm more than just a fan. I don't just casually like Nintendo, I love Nintendo. Their games and products entertain me more than anything else. And, yes, I've tried their competition. There's no Mario there, no Zelda, no Kirby, no Donkey Kong, no Pok

Fabioisonfire said:
Smartysaar said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Smartysaar said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's what I've been doing ever since I've been a member here, stirring *censored.2.0* up, making this place interesting.

And yeah, it was necessary.
Yeah controversy isn't always good. Dude seriously this was totally unnecessary. I mean you took the time to gather all these "facts" to prove that Tye is a fanboy, when he admits it himself openly, and its not even a bad thing, and instead of making Tye look bad, like im sure was your total intention, you just made yourself look like a douche.
First off, yes, I am a douche. Everyone knows that.

And you people aren't comprehending the purpose. I'm saying his opinions and beliefs are skewed by his fanboyism.
How would it feel if someone were then to construct a similar post gathering evidence of your being a douche? Same premise.

Look out, Fabio! You're gonna maybe get in big trouble for this D:.

I'd rather not really say anything.. I don't want people attacking me.

Fabioisonfire said:
[Nook said:
,Jun 18 2010, 11:11:08 PM]Once again, TBT has plunged into dark times. And besides, it's pretty obvious that Tye is a fanboy. He has his opinions of what's good and what's bad. All of you are addicted to something. And Ninty games are Tye's addiction. I was addicted to Gyroids back in the day, and nobody flamed me or gave a damn. Tye's opinions are his, not yours. They don't affect you in any way, so you shouldn't try to change them.
Again, you people aren't good at comprehending any sort of meaning.

I'm not shoving an XBox controller in his hands, or asking him to change, am I? Is that anywhere in the thread? No.
I wasn't talking to you, just the people who flames other people's opinions.

Sonicdude41 said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Smartysaar said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Yeah controversy isn't always good. Dude seriously this was totally unnecessary. I mean you took the time to gather all these "facts" to prove that Tye is a fanboy, when he admits it himself openly, and its not even a bad thing, and instead of making Tye look bad, like im sure was your total intention, you just made yourself look like a douche.

And you people aren't comprehending the purpose. I'm saying his opinions and beliefs are skewed by his fanboyism.
How would it feel if someone were then to construct a similar post gathering evidence of your being a douche? Same premise.
>implying Fabio would give a *censored.2.0*

Hahahahahahaha.

Sonicdude41 said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Smartysaar said:
Fabioisonfire said:

I love being a douche, so no, it would have no effect.

All this is going to lead up is that you two guys get banned. You'll make alts, everybody will feel bad and unban your accounts and you guys start another flamewar.

Nic said:
All this is going to lead up is that you two guys get banned. You'll make alts, everybody will feel bad and unban your accounts and you guys start another flamewar.
Thanks for pointing that one out, bro.

Fabioisonfire said:
Nic said:
Thanks for pointing that one out, bro.
Hey no problem!

Megamannt125 said:
ITT: Fabio and Mino don't realize tastes are subjective.
ITT: this fggt makes himself look like a douche.

Edit - (un)

Lisamilitz said:

Yeah, I usually don't say anything either. But this one did go too far.

Smartysaar said:
Lisamilitz said:

I don't understand what you mean by 'went too far'. It's just fact, in his own writing.

Smartysaar said:
Lisamilitz said:

I understand what ya mean, Jenn!

You're so brave! :-:

Lisamilitz said:

It's best to defend your forum.

Mino said:
Tyeforce. Don't worry. There are programs for people like you. It's called the 360. I'll give you some games that are definitely worth playing.

Aaaaalso, Tyeforce. I know how your brain works. I was once a fanboy. If you could read my posts from here and NSider from 2004-2006, you'd see the same mentality you have. I know what it's like to convince yourself that what you're saying makes sense. It's a lot like religion.
I don't have to convince myself that what I believe makes sense. Do you think that my love for Nintendo games is just some illusion or something? Why would I be playing games that I don't enjoy?

And, as I've said many times before, I've played other consoles before. And I know of many, many games on said consoles. Hell, I see them everyday at work. I just don't see anything that looks even remotely interesting to me. Most of them are all realistic, and a lot of them have a great deal of violence in them, and I'm just not that kind of gamer. And there probably are a few games out there that I would enjoy, but a few obscure games doesn't justify the purchase of another console to me. Why would I waste money on a new console with little to no games that interest me on it, when I have a Wii and DS that have many, many games to keep me busy? Hell, I have a huge backlog of games that I still need to play! So why the hell should I spend my money on an Xbox 360 or PS3?

How about you guys quit freaking picking on Tye and move on and pick on another person besides Tye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back