Tyeforce is a fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mino said:
Megamannt125 said:
ITT: Fabio and Mino don't realize tastes are subjective.
ITT: this fggt makes himself look like a douche.

Edit - (un)
Right, i'm making myself look like a douche for pointing out something that is commonly looked over.

Tyeforce said:
So why the hell should I spend my money on an Xbox 360 or PS3?
It would be such a waste considering every game on both those consoles SUCK! Nintendo has all the good games!

Nic said:
How about you guys quit freaking picking on Tye and move on and pick on another person besides Tye.
Maybe someone that most TBTeers hate, like eacboy and nooky13. Wait, they're both gone. We need another Noob to pick on.

Nevermore said:
Guys, lets point out one another's flaws and then eat them over it constantly.
But...but...Tye has such great flaws that he somehow hides and it angers us, so until we make him eat dirt this *censored.2.0* is happening.

This is what ticks me off about you guys. You guys are one of the most loved people on TBT. You guys come back on in 2008/2009 and start a flamewar. You get banned for about a good year and MIranda comes along and unbans you guys. You guys start a flamewar and your off making alts. You don't get caught and some admin comes along and unbans you again. This is just a recycle of TBT's history.

[Nook said:
,Jun 18 2010, 11:22:06 PM]
Lisamilitz said:
Look out, Fabio! You're gonna maybe get in big trouble for this D:.

I'd rather not really say anything.. I don't want people attacking me.
It's best to defend your forum.
How is anyone defending the forum though?

Holy *censored.2.0* Tyeforce has become the entire Bell Tree!

Horus said:
Nevermore said:
Guys, lets point out one another's flaws and then eat them over it constantly.
But...but...Tye has such great flaws that he somehow hides and it angers us, so until we make him eat dirt this *censored.2.0* is happening.
The very second he admits he's blinded, I'm screenshotting it and putting it in my signature.

SSgt. Garrett said:
[Nook said:
Lisamilitz said:

Look up the word 'forum'.

Fabioisonfire said:
Smartysaar said:
Lisamilitz said:

Yeah, I usually don't say anything either. But this one did go too far.
I don't understand what you mean by 'went too far'. It's just fact, in his own writing.
Yeah but why did you have to point all that out. & its just posts of him saying he is a fanboy, but a fanboy that knows his facts right. He's not denying it, or dissing anyone or any company other than nintendo.

So Yes this thread was completly pointless! Because so what if Tyie IS A FANBOY! thats him,
I mean you say: "And you people aren't comprehending the purpose. I'm saying his opinions and beliefs are skewed by his fanboyism. "

So they're his opinions and beliefs! He's not "skewing" your opinions and beliefs, Only HIS! GET OVER TYE BEING A FANBOY! & GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF SPENDING YOUR TIME TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE LOOK BAD.

Nic said:
This is what ticks me off about you guys. You guys are one of the most loved people on TBT. You guys come back on in 2008/2009 and start a flamewar. You get banned for about a good year and MIranda comes along and unbans you guys. You guys start a flamewar and your off making alts. You don't get caught and some admin comes along and unbans you again. This is just a recycle of TBT's history.
And without us this place doesn't exist. So quit *censored.4.1*.

SSgt. Garrett said:
[Nook said:
Lisamilitz said:

Oh god, it reminds me of IRobot and that one episode of South Park they show constantly on 11 at 3 AM.

Megamannt125 said:
Mino said:
Megamannt125 said:
ITT: Fabio and Mino don't realize tastes are subjective.
ITT: this fggt makes himself look like a douche.

Edit - (un)
Right, i'm making myself look like a douche for pointing out something that is commonly looked over.
Really? The idea that tastes are subjective is something that is commonly looked over? Unsurprisingly, I get the idea that you don't know what you're talking about. Fortunately for us, we're not talking about mere taste. When you talk about taste, you're talking about a preference for one of two or more comparably meritorious versions of the same thing. However, one must have sampled the other things before one can be said to have a taste for something. We're taking issue with what Tye's fanboyism makes him into, not a preference for Nintendo. Although the erotic-fixation on Sonic and Pok

Nic said:
Why do you care so much?

Who ever said they had to be wonderful examples for everyone in the community?
The fact that they're older members that come back does not justify for anything. They're still normal members.

Also lol @ everyone in this thread

Fabioisonfire said:
Nic said:
And without us this place doesn't exist. So quit *censored.4.1*.
Quit showing off all your fame please. TBT is already a dead tree and I think all us members have been seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back