• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Unbuyable/DLC/exclusive/rare items! LAST ITEMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for all the requests that has gone un-answered! I've been in the hospital again for ten days (terrible experience) and only today got back home, where I have online access.

I will grant all the requests that I can today!

The injury in my broken left arm and wrist got infected. They had to cut me open again, drain the infection and sew me back :cry: Then days of treatment until the infection was beaten.
I was so afraid that I might lose half an arm due an idiot running me over in a bike...

oh my gosh i'm so sorry about that i hope your okay
Post automatically merged:

can i get 256 171 250 and 139???

Yes, you can. I'll get them ready for you. Station is already open for a visitor selling turnips if you want to come.

Hello! I hope your feeling a bit better now and taking it easy!
Can I get #5,6 and 68 please?

My town is Erith and my FC is 4570-9738-8304

Hi, if ya still doing this, I would like 20,159, 233 and 245!

My mayor name is Ozzy and my FC is 3196-8604-0875!

Available for most of the day, so I'll match to your convenience instead.

Alright, I'll add you. Next time we meet online I'll deliver them to you :)

Just added ya too, I'm usually online from about 3 hours before till the next 5 hours everyday but I'll try to match up to your timing instead!

See ya when you're online!

Just added ya too, I'm usually online from about 3 hours before till the next 5 hours everyday but I'll try to match up to your timing instead!

See ya when you're online!
Oh, hello! Are you still online? I've just logged in. If you're free I could deliver your items right now.

Oh, hello! Are you still online? I've just logged in. If you're free I could deliver your items right now.
Yes I am! Hold on, I need just a minute to offload some items in my storage.

Edit: Alright I got some space! Should I open my gates or shall I travel to your town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back