• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Unbuyable/DLC/exclusive/rare items! LAST ITEMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as the title says :) Each of you can ask for 4 items max, and come pick them up to my town. First asked, first served.
Don't bother with the foreign names in the picture, ok? Say the NUMBER of the items you want.
Also, don't forget to tell me your friendcode and town because since the forum update it's not under your avatar anymore.

List is here: If you can't see the picture big/clear enough, hit the DOWNLOAD button on the right side!

You can ask several times, just not twice in a row. Let other people have their turn!
may I have 1 3ds case for 3'000 bells

Cause I would like anything you have left and heard about your arm and I hope your arm has fully recovered and hope to talk to you soon!😃

I saw this thread bumped and wondering if your still doing this because l would like to have item 169 and 192, if you still have them. Fc2: 2767 5108 1312, Town Tokyo.

The injury in my broken left arm and wrist got infected. They had to cut me open again, drain the infection and sew me back :cry: Then days of treatment until the infection was beaten.
I was so afraid that I might lose half an arm due an idiot running me over in a bike...
omg! some people are actually so careless, so sorry this happened to you! i hope they at least apologized?
i hope your wounds are healing well by now! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡

To Mr. Persona:
Everything on the list is still available. I update after every single delivery :)

To Nodice:
No, he didn't even stop to look at what happened, just went on his way. Another random person on the street was the one who called an ambulance.
Thanks for the good wishes! I'm recovering little by little:giggle:

To Mr. Persona:
Everything on the list is still available. I update after every single delivery :)

To Nodice:
No, he didn't even stop to look at what happened, just went on his way. Another random person on the street was the one who called an ambulance.
Thanks for the good wishes! I'm recovering little by little:giggle:
oh that is nice to hear, and sorry about what happened to you. I can wait as long you need for recovering. I know you might dont want to do this giveaway thing because of your arm. Get better!

Hello! Please could I have 36, 111, 161 and 176? My FC is 2595-2770-7311 and my town is Castelia. Thank you ^^

Yes, I'll note down all three of you. I'll try to look for any other spares I might have.
I'll certainly be online tomorrow from before noon to 3pm, UTC+1.

EDIT: Alright, nobody seems to be available today, let's try another time. I'll hold the items you three people requested until you can pick them up, do not worry.

Last edited:
I'm already here and ready, people!
The last items that katfromaramist, tizzeon and Mr_Persona asked for are ready to be delivered :)

Sorry everyone, job is swarming me these days!
But today I'll be working on the PC and be online from (my) noon to midnight. That's 12 hours! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you ;)

Alright, just as I said I've been online for almost 12 hours on row. I'm going to sleep now.
Try to catch me again tomorrow if I can be of any help to you! :giggle:

Ign:Gordon
Town:L.B.P
FC:2535-3936-7599
items: accordion screen,mini piano,zen table

Hello I would like to request :
204,180,177,170 & 126 please?
FC:379827126421
Mayor Lilly Town of Sakura
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.