• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ✿ Unorderables and Landscaping Items ✿

Sakura625, would it be possible to do the exchange tomorrow? I have to go to bed soon. I'm available any time after 3 PM EDT though!

@ZeldaNumber1
Of course, I'll get to you tomorrow 'v'

@moonbunny
That'll be fine, would 3-6 PM PST/ 6-9 PM EDT(?) work for you?

@Apriiil
Would 22 TBT be okay? (1 TBT for pansies, carnations, and pink wood floor, 2 TBT for gold roses

Yes! That's fine, but now I won't be on until tonight around 9 Est, possibly earlier. Is this okay?

Sorry for the late response! Didn't check back last night, but if all items are still available, I'll be on through out the night :)

Hope to hear from you.

I'll work on all of your orders as soon as I can 'v'

@Apriiil
Would 22 TBT be okay? (1 TBT for pansies, carnations, and pink wood floor, 2 TBT for gold roses

@Nevalen
How many saplings are you looking for?

@RemoteFromBFB
Yep, I still have them. Would 3-6 TBT be a fair price?

@moonbunny
Of course! Please give me some time to get your order ready 'v'

I'll take as many saplings as you can give for 5tbt

I'll VM you when the items are ready for pickup!

@Nevalen
Would 5-8 saplings be fair for 5 TBT?

hii! please may i have 3 skinny, 2 rare and the flat mushroom? also the 5 purple pansies please!

how much tbt/IGB would you like?

Hello, could i make two separate orders? ^^ If so:
(order 1)
1x dinosaur egg, 1x tricera torso and 3x skinny mushrooms for 300k bells - if that price is fine w you!!
(order 2)
wii u console, 1x labrador and 1x chihuahua ornament, isabelle scooter, town-hall winter top, new nintendo 3ds and the studio headphones! And would 15 tbt be okay with you? :)

@magicaldonkey
Would 4-9 PM PST work out for you? If not, any time on Saturday will work for me 'v'

@partangel
Certainly! When would you like to pick them up?

Hey, can I please have these two items: Tool Cart, Rolling Cart? for 4 tbt ?
id also like delivery please ^^
Mayor ned, Town Atlantis, FC is on the side bar
thanks alot!

@deuces
Ahh it's fine! ^^

@partangel
Sorry I missed you, something came up www

@betta
Certainly! Please give me some time to get your items rounded up 'v'

Last edited:
Back