• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ✿ Unorderables and Landscaping Items ✿

if they're still available, could I have all your saplings? thank you! :cool:
edit: just realised they're sold, ignore this!!

Last edited:
@vvindows98
Sorry for the late response, I haven't got a reply from worshipflesh yet, so if I don't hear anything from them I'll get you the saplings 'v'

and bump
I've got through the majority of my orders and added some stuff ^^

Last edited:
could i get the tent, chihuahua ornament, blueprints, paper bag & 7 sweet olive starts for 25 TBT? c: feel free to bump up the price, not great at mental math!

could i get the tent, chihuahua ornament, blueprints, paper bag & 7 sweet olive starts for 25 TBT? c: feel free to bump up the price, not great at mental math!

Certainly! And 25 TBT would be great 'v'

hello! could i grab your marine pop floor, document stack, pink wood floor, giant teddy bear, sloppy table, gold watering can &
cedar (x16)? would 32tbt be ok? :-o

I'd like the Massive Cake and the Gorgeous Set, please! Would 30 tbt be ok?

I was wondering if I can get the fossils that I listed below for 50k IGB each. The total would be 2 million IGB. Not sure if you have preference of drop-off or pick-up. Let me know if the price is good enough or not.

1. Ankylo Skull
  2. Ankylo Tail
  3. Ankylo Tail
  4. Archaeopteryx
  5. Dimetrodon Skull
  6. Dimetrodon Tail
  7. Dimetrodon Torso
  8. Diplo Chest
  9. Diplo Neck
  10. Diplo Hip
  11. Diplo Tail
  12. Fern Fossil
  13. Ichthyo Skull
  14. Iguanodon Skull
  15. Iguanodon Tail
  16. Iguanodon Torso
  17. Mammoth Skull
  18. Mammoth Torso
  19. Megacero Skull
  20. Megacero Torso
  21. Pachy Skull
  22. Pachy Tail
  23. Parasaur Skull
  24. Parasaur Tail
  25. Parasaur Torso
  26. Peking Man
  27. Plesio Neck
  28. Plesio Skull
  29. Ptera Left Wing
  30. Raptor Skull
  31. Sabertooth Skull
  32. Shark Tooth
  33. Spino Tail
  34. Spino Torso
  35. Stego Skull
  36. Stego Torso
  37. Styraco Skull
  38. Styraco Tail
  39. T. rex Skull
  40. Tricera Torso

I'd like the Massive Cake and the Gorgeous Set, please! Would 30 tbt be ok?

Certainly ^^ Just want to remind you that it may take me a while to get all of the items gathered together 'v'

I was wondering if I can get the fossils that I listed below for 50k IGB each. The total would be 2 million IGB. Not sure if you have preference of drop-off or pick-up. Let me know if the price is good enough or not.

That'll be great! I'd prefer drop-off, since I don't have too much train station space

Last edited:
That'll be great! I'd prefer drop-off, since I don't have too much train station space
Okay. That would be fine. I'll set up the bells right now and let you know when I am ready to open my gates.

Last edited:
Can I get the, Papi's pic, HHA raincoat, pilot goggles, studio headphones, super sea snail, 20 black roses and can I catalog the Hydrangea bed. And How about 1 million for all the items, let me know if its to high.

Last edited:
Could I get one each of the weeding day items and a basket of perfect apples? And does 16 TBT sound good?

Can I get the, Papi's pic, HHA raincoat, pilot goggles, studio headphones, super sea snail, and can I catalog the Hydrangea bed. And How about 1 million for all the items, let me know if its to high.

Certainly, but 1 million IGB might be too high of a price www

Could I get one each of the weeding day items and a basket of perfect apples? And does 16 TBT sound good?

Of course, I'll let you know when I have your items ready!

Back