Unwanted Neighbors

I don't have any unwanted neighbors but if Elmer moved, I wouldn't care. I do have three spots in my town where I don't want neighbors to move either. But looking at my map there isn't much room for them to go anywhere else. Maybe the map is too small :/ Ugh I wish I could start community projects before my neighbors plop their houses down in bad areas.

I don't have the game yet but I'm actually looking forward to having one or two villagers I don't like haha.
In the gamecube version I had Goose and Ribbot in my town... god, I hated them! I attacked them with my net every time I played :p
But then Goose moved out and I felt so bad for Ribbot. I always imagined them to be best buddies.
Same goes for Lulu (german name) the purple hippo. She's so mean to me and I love to anger her~ but at the same time I don't want her to move.
I'm actually hoping for Goose in my NL town xP

Hazel. Mostly because I don't like where her house is.

I'm dreading the day a neighbor decides to move in right next to or in front of my house. I'm going to try and put trees and public work projects around my house to prevent that from happening.

T-Bone... I'm not gonna lie, he is kinda GAY

EDIT: I'm also sick of him calling me "Moocher" and when I first met him he changed into a rainbow shirt
200px-Tipper.png

Sorta reminds me the the GLBT flag. BARF

BTW: THE COW ABOVE IS NOT T-BONE... JUST A EXAMPLE OF THE SHIRT

Last edited:
I'm dreading the day a neighbor decides to move in right next to or in front of my house. I'm going to try and put trees and public work projects around my house to prevent that from happening.

Yup Sparrow moved next to me on a island on my map that has the town hall and tree. Also Charlsie (I think) moved right in front of town hall so she is my biggest priority of getting rid of.

T-Bone... I'm not gonna lie, he is kinda GAY

EDIT: I'm also sick of him calling me "Moocher" and when I first met him he changed into a rainbow shirt
200px-Tipper.png

Sorta reminds me the the GLBT flag. BARF

BTW: THE COW ABOVE IS NOT T-BONE... JUST A EXAMPLE OF THE SHIRT

It's LGBT, not GLBT, for starters, 2nd, I'm pretty sure that's not a good reason to dislike a character :\

I like all my neighbors so far. I am really hoping for Wart Jr to move in. He has always been my enemy.

Flo.
I thought she was the cute flamingo, and I got all excited for her to move in, but.
THEN SHE'S THIS HORRIBLE PENGUIN THING AND NO. ; -;​

Speaking of unwanted neighbors, this game needs some collision detection when it comes to neighbors homes! I was having a lot of fun in my perfectly picked out location for my house enclosed in a small wooded area, then all of the sudden a neighbor moves in less than a space away(right next to and practically on top of my house) and destroys my enclosure of trees and my garden... WHY!? MY LAND! =/

I have two monkeys! Like the heck man! One would have been fine, but two?! I want Flip to move out though. haha.

Tabby, she is a creep :| Although personality-wise, she is fine... I just don't like her creepy teethy smile xD
The rest of my villagers are fine-ish, but I don't have anyone I really love! I wish I did!!

ugh I just really need this bear to move from in front of my town hall/ behind my tree. The clown sheep is kinda growing on me. His wool is awesome looking plus he said he just wants to make people happy and I felt bad for torturing him. So now I just let him be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BEARDO is moving in. View attachment 4543 them sideburns x.x plus the mustache... disgusting! haha

I will take him!

I have TWO PIGS. Agnes and Gala. Gala made me deliver some present for Agnes and neither of them gave me anything in return. -_- I want them to leave. I don't even notice any of my other neighbors for some reason they're always in their homes? My neighbor Frank, an Eagle is my favorite out of all of them.

Back