Using the Campsite method, I got a certain cat

Wow you must have luck because that did not happen to me. He would not move in so I restarted. Same with Filbert, who I had a while back before doing this method and he too refused to move in after I lost. So I restarted and I won his game and he asked to move in. I didn't want him though so I didn't let him move in.

It's been confirmed by others too that they'll continue to still move in, not sure what's going on there?
Post automatically merged:

What happens if you lose the game and it auto saves?

I still got him in my town several losses later haha, so? you should be fine again not sure why others are having trouble this was also post-update unless they changed it hmm??

It's been confirmed by others too that they'll continue to still move in, not sure what's going on there?
Yeah, I don't know. I went in and out of the tent, went into other buildings, talked to other villagers, etc. And in that same game session he just didn't want to move in until I saved and started again....

Yeah, I don't know. I went in and out of the tent, went into other buildings, talked to other villagers, etc. And in that same game session he just didn't want to move in until I saved and started again....

Sorry to hear that seems different things are happening for others D: I've been to a reddit where it was confirmed losing doesn't do anything bad i.e. lose the villager, wish you better luck for any other dreamies o/

you might have to talk to them a LOT. i lost to quillson and kept talking and it took awhile for him to offer the game again.

Question, sometimes, campers stop coming and when I check my island to find out why turns out someone wanted to move out. Did it happened to anyone of you?

Question, sometimes, campers stop coming and when I check my island to find out why turns out someone wanted to move out. Did it happened to anyone of you?

I'm currently TTing through campers to get Judy and Raymond, and I don't think this is true.
The only time I go into my island to actually walk around and play is when I have a camper. I find a villager wanting to move out most days when I also have a camper. I don't think they're related.

I'm currently TTing through campers to get Judy and Raymond, and I don't think this is true.
The only time I go into my island to actually walk around and play is when I have a camper. I find a villager wanting to move out most days when I also have a camper. I don't think they're related.

Yeah I was just curious. Because sometimes campers stop coming and everytime it happens someone wanna move out. Like normally I have 2 campers every month, but sometimes, I have to TT over a month and no campers. Just really weird.

Back