Selling Various Collectibles

I have a wish token for a squashia or jacqfeline, i don't know how much its worth tho

I can get you the Squashua, & Jaquefeline, but I have no idea how much they are worth
Would you take 1 k for both?
Post automatically merged:

hii, i could sell you a 002.AN frag for 600 TBT. let me know if you're interested !
Sure sounds good, for the message could you put (without quotes) "Minterstellar? Actually, Nevermind."

Last edited:
Would you take 1 k for both?

Sure sounds good, for the message could you put (without quotes) "Minterstellar? Actualy, Nevermind."
Are you willing to do 1.2K for both of them? If so, did you have a time you wanted/message with them?

It was my intention to use my Wish Token to purchase one of the collectibles + use 18 of my carnival coins to purchase the other. Is that okay with you? Or would you prefer I use my carnival coins?

Are you willing to do 1.2K for both of them? If so, did you have a time you wanted/message with them?

It was my intention to use my Wish Token to purchase one of the collectibles + use 18 of my carnival coins to purchase the other. Is that okay with you? Or would you prefer I use my carnival coins?
Hang on a sec, don't want to leave you hanging but I got an offer via pm and I need to think about it for a minute.

Back