Selling Various Collectibles

Let me know if you still want to proceed with the sale, in the meantime, I've created a thread to sell my carnival coins
Okay I traded for Squashua and I just need Jacqueline now, I can do 600 for her! I would need it to be bought with carnival coins today if that's okay.

Okay I traded for Squashua and I just need Jacqueline now, I can do 600 for her! I would need it to be bought with carnival coins today if that's okay.
The carnival coins are currently pending right now as I am getting messages for them.

I did buy the Wish token for today's date of October 31st at 8:08PM, so when it gets converted from the Wish token to the other collectible, it would be for the date and time I bought the Wish token for. I can set the token to be for Squashua and then send it to you once it gets converted to it?

The carnival coins are currently pending right now as I am getting messages for them.

I did buy the Wish token for today's date of October 31st at 8:08PM, so when it gets converted from the Wish token to the other collectible, it would be for the date and time I bought the Wish token for. I can set the token to be for Squashua and then send it to you once it gets converted to it?
Oh okay that works then! I need it to be Jacqufeline

Oh okay that works then! I need it to be Jacqufeline
I am confirming that I have configured my Wish Token to be for
1698798847189.png

Back