• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

vB Announcement Discussion

about god damned time I say. and when will it open might I ask?

I promise not to be a trolling jokester like I am now on this board. This whole thing was just an act lol. But it got me into some trouble with the old mods.

I ran out dancing & was like "ALBERT. TBT'S MOVVVVIIINNNNNGGG!" he's like "Bout time."

wow! This is so excitinggggg!:DDDD.

little sad, it's gonna be hard saying goodbye to this website. but eh.

pointless question: will there be any new mods?

Ron Ronaldo said:
Will we be able to keep our old names, or is it more of a first come first serve thing?
You can keep your name. We'll say for something like the first 2 weeks you can register whatever name you have here. If someone else takes it, you can PM me here to prove it belongs to you etc.

I can have Jack as my name.

YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS

Oh, and will there be new/rearranged boards? IT'd be great to have separate boards for each console, instead of a jampacked Gamer's Lounge.

But... my posts... my join date.

How will people know I'm a badass? ):

-Jack- said:

YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS

Oh, and will there be new/rearranged boards? IT'd be great to have separate boards for each console, instead of a jampacked Gamer's Lounge.
If you squint at the screenshot you can see what the new video game board will be like. Maybe in the future we will make it an entire category. But we will be starting smaller.

Jeremy said:
-Jack- said:

YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS

If you squint at the screenshot you can see what the new video game board will be like. Maybe in the future we will make it an entire category. But we will be starting smaller.
I see Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation, PC Gaming.

*trevor said:
But... my posts... my join date.

How will people know I'm a badass? ):
I could quote the end of the wizard of oz at you about now.... but.... :throwingrottenapples:

Jeremy said:
-Jack- said:

YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS
YEEEESSS

YES.
Looks great, feeling better about the move thanks to the information.

Lisamilitz said:
Jer, will there be any new mods?
Quick FAQ:
Q: When will the new forum open? A: Likely in December.
Q: Will I lose all my posts? A: Yes.
Q: Will you be accepting donations to help pay for the costs? A: Yes.
Q: Will there be any incentives to donating? A: Probably, but I don't know what yet.
Q: What will happen to the current forum? A: The current domain will eventually redirect to the new domain and the current forum will stay up as an archive. People will obviously not be able to post or register when it is an archive.
Q: Will you be hiring more mods? A: In the future, yes. Maybe they will be hired to do special jobs as well.

Awesome, been waiting for this for what, a year? :p

A few questions:
1) Any plans to make the background a bit more interesting? The blank blue seems a bit dull... maybe you could add a few animal crossing style clouds, or even just a gradient to liven it up a bit?

2) Will there still be Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter themes? I love changing it according to the seasons.

-Jack- said:
Lisamilitz said:
Jer, will there be any new mods?
Quick FAQ:
Q: When will the new forum open? A: Likely in December.
Q: Will I lose all my posts? A: Yes.
Q: Will you be accepting donations to help pay for the costs? A: Yes.
Q: Will there be any incentives to donating? A: Probably, but I don't know what yet.
Q: What will happen to the current forum? A: The current domain will eventually redirect to the new domain and the current forum will stay up as an archive. People will obviously not be able to post or register when it is an archive.
Q: Will you be hiring more mods? A: In the future, yes. Maybe they will be hired to do special jobs as well.
Ooohh, I didn't see that.

Back