• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

vB Announcement Discussion

Bacon Boy said:
I vote for a literary contest. Maybe even booting up the newspaper again for good. trying to get a steady podcast going again. However, this would all have to do with members being proactive. If Conor's up for it again, we can run the newspaper.
This could be a great way to actually get the community of TBT involved in stuff, aswell as liven up the forum. If there's some kind of reward for writing in a newspaper/being on a podcast then people might actually do it.

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
I vote for a literary contest. Maybe even booting up the newspaper again for good. trying to get a steady podcast going again. However, this would all have to do with members being proactive. If Conor's up for it again, we can run the newspaper.
This could be a great way to actually get the community of TBT involved in stuff, aswell as liven up the forum. If there's some kind of reward for writing in a newspaper/being on a podcast then people might actually do it.
Maybe a special rank for them, like TBt Newspaper Editor/Writer/Graphics Artist/etc.

I don't see the point in emailing everybody. Why don't you just change the 'Hello you are viewing this forum as guest' to 'We have moved etc.'

strikingmatches said:
I don't see the point in emailing everybody. Why don't you just change the 'Hello you are viewing this forum as guest' to 'We have moved etc.'
Yeah. Some people often to forget to check their email everyday, like me.

Or you can make the site to say "check your email".

crazyredd45 said:
so that means that for a while tbt V.2 will have a lot of trolls
Doubtful. The banned members probably won't spend time checking the forum they are banned from, so they would have no way of knowing of the move, most likely.

*trevor said:
crazyredd45 said:
so that means that for a while tbt V.2 will have a lot of trolls
Doubtful. The banned members probably won't spend time checking the forum they are banned from, so they would have no way of knowing of the move, most likely.
Besides, they'd just get banned again. It's not that big of a deal.

i'm actually looking forward to this, by the time the new forums get up and running i'll finally have enough leisure time to get to know people on here

Pear said:
Jake. said:
To add another stupid question, does that mean band members can join again?
I would assume that banned members could join again, because there IP would no longer be blocked.

It would be nice to have more advertising for the forum, because we'll probably lose some people in the move, and we didn't have many to start with.

EDIT: GREEEEEEEEEEN. YESH.
Have fun while it last!

Also the first troll should get a reward i think!

MEDIC! said:
Pear said:
Jake. said:
To add another stupid question, does that mean band members can join again?
I would assume that banned members could join again, because there IP would no longer be blocked.

It would be nice to have more advertising for the forum, because we'll probably lose some people in the move, and we didn't have many to start with.

EDIT: GREEEEEEEEEEN. YESH.
Have fun while it last!

Also the first troll should get a reward i think!
Because that would make sense to encourage trolling.

TBP <_<

I decide to come here after being gone for like, half a year, and this is what I see. U.U Anyways, seems cool tho. :0

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
Maybe a special rank for them, like TBt Newspaper Editor/Writer/Graphics Artist/etc.
thats be a good idea

Back