• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Hostility

treetops

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! Willow and Bluebear hate each other so much. When Willow visits my house she always tells me she hopes I don't invite Bluebear over because she really knows how to hog a couch. It's even more hilarious because their houses are the closest to each other. One time Willow asked me to return an item to Bluebear and Bluebear remarked on how badly it was wrapped. :D Haha.

Everyone else is pretty relaxed with each other. Although I think Willow was making fun of Antonio at one point.

It's the personality clash. I think jocks are less likely to get along with crankies and lazies, while peppies don't get along with snooties.

I don't think any of my villagers hate each other, but Dizzy and Wolfgang seem to frequently disagree lol.

Most of my villagers are jocks so I haven't noticed any grudges among my villagers

In my first town, Friga was always talking badly about Phoebe. Phoebe didn't seem to have a problem with Friga, though. I think Friga was just a snob.

I've never seen dialogue like that!

Little things like this are what makes me love the game so much.

Francine and Hazel appears to be the only two that hates one another. All the other villagers seems get along very well or ok with each other.

Have no idea how it is in my other town yet, only thing I seen is multiple villagers getting along with each other there.

Last edited:
Punchy and Moose don't get along at all- my villagers won't stop talking about how much they fight ^^; Everyone says Daisy and Shari don't get along either, although I often see them visiting each other :p Maybe one brought the other over to brag about their house, I dunno XD And Agnes seems to dislike O'Hare, but he doesn't seem to dislike her :p

I've never seen dialogue like that!

Little things like this are what makes me love the game so much.

OLCMKCK - Imgur.jpg
It's a snooty thing as far as I can tell.Bree went on an anti-Rudy campaign a while back in my town.

When I started my duck town,Drake and Scoot were constantly going at it.They had a lot of those villager conversations were one villager leaves with the Black Cloud of Sickness and Despair hanging over them and the other would be dancing and singing.They eventually made peace.

Chrissy and Francine hates each other in my town, they fight a lot, and that against the idea of them being sisters and such :/ I think I'll get rid of them when the time comes :|

Well. In my town Fang used to hate Jacques more than everything else in the world. Jacques didn't fell the same way at all, but he did seem like he tried to avoid Fang. But really, who can blame him? Fang was always very aggressive towards him no matter what he did. But as time passed by they eventually became less like this, and when Kidd moved in, Fang forgot everything about Jacques and started being hateful towards Kidd, who didn't seem to like Fang at all!

Miranda and gwen had a very interesting conversation in my town yesterday. I think they both complimented each other but then under their breath commented on how fake it sounded. I now have 3 snooty villagers in my town since then, life is hell!

Back